Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i've become so tormented by inceldom that i became cucked and a bbiper simp

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
whenever i find out a :foidSoy: has a boyfriend, i get even more attracted to her. and sometimes i might know who her boyfriend is and sometimes no. suddenly i get more attracted to her and sexually aroused by the fact that she has a boyfriend. i then often fantasize about them having sex and start jerking off. but it depends on her and her boyfriend. obviously a 30 year old couple i won't fantasize about because people that age are ugly and old and have wrinkles. but a 20 year old couple. absolutely i will fantasize about them if they both aren't ugly of course and if i find that woman at least moderately attractive.

i also have more envy fantasies too where i fantasize about a :foidSoy: getting fucked raw and aggressively by some 6'4 six-pack gigachad where she receives dominant rough doggystyle sex for several minutes having tons of orgasms from it and getting consensually choked, ass-slapped, and throatfucked with her throat being an erogenous zone as she simultaneously rubs her clit while gulping and gagging and slurping on his cock. she orgasms over and over because he's a hypermasculine chad. i then :horror: thinking of this fantasy. i wish i was that chad, i would be able to fuck 1,000 :foidSoy:s and my longest dry spell would be a week at most.

there are many :foidSoy:s i know of who have boyfriends (i don't always know what their boyfriends look like) and i fantasize about them fucking. i wish i could be a :horror:. i could also have ghost powers that danny phantom has and possess the guy when he's fucking her.

to the :y'all:s reading this: don't worry if you're 30 or something. i'd puke at watching old people that age having sex. i wanna watch :foidSoy:s and :chad:s

i also wish i was a :horror:. i fantasize about being a giga:horror: and sleeping around, getting treated favorably by everyone, etc.

inb4 cuk. i can't believe i went this crazy for biper:feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

Sewer tier copy pasta. :feelswhat:

"Anime foid avi"

Not even surprised at this point

[UWSL]it's a seizure you fucking slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!! give me yours anal virginity or I will rape your ass !!!!!!!! (in vidoe game)!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:[/UWSL]
Dude stop the gay shit you're already on thin ice

All you can do to me is fucking blowjob with extra saliva topping on it bitch (in video game
You're going to get banned at this rate

I want biper and maozy:feelsohh::ahegao:

My dumbass just realised its a copypasta:feelstastyman: