Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've become far removed from reality. Do people not get into relationships IRL anymore? Is it just all online now?

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
I just feel like I'm living in a different time period. My mind is still stuck in the 2000s and 2010s.

From my time in high school (2010s) and then going into university (sometime in the 2010s up to the early 2020s - I do remember the online dating stuff got more ramped up of course I was in the midst of struggling to find a date or a gf and realizing/discovering inceldom). People seem to have gotten into relationships through mutual friends (prior 2016 even though Tinder came out in 2012?).

Last edited:
they are zombies man. all the time they are looking their phone. thats why we call them npcs

I just don't know.

It's because you are gay

I think it's just cause you have no idea about what's the "social norm" for normies, I think people do get into relationships irl (I have no clue about this I'm just assuming cause I wouldn't be here if I also knew what normal is like) it's just cause the whole globohomo agenda being pushed that most relationships aren't as strong or committed as it used to be.

I think it's just cause you have no idea about what's the "social norm" for normies, I think people do get into relationships irl (I have no clue about this I'm just assuming cause I wouldn't be here if I also knew what normal is like) it's just cause the whole globohomo agenda being pushed that most relationships aren't as strong or committed as it used to be.
Yeah it seems like with relationships they're doing the whole open/poly relationship thing. I just find that sort of thing disturbing alongside the globohomo thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back