Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've become a numbcel

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I thought that not feeling anything was a meme made up by edgy teens back in the day but I can relate to this feeling now as an adult. I don't seem to worry about the future anymore because I know the life that I settled up for ever since I was a student. Waging 8 hours a day and then coming to an empty house without a single soul to soothe my empty feelings. The clock is ticking and its time to escape my NEET cave. :feelscry: It's over bros. We are truly living in the worst times ever for unattractive non-NT men,

brutal shit, I’ve developed an anxiety disorder cause of all the loneliness I endure

brutal shit, I’ve developed an anxiety disorder cause of all the loneliness I endure
never heard developing anxiety from loneliness but bullying definitely will make you develop Social anxiety. If you were left alone with no one bullying you then the chances are that you are most likely going to be smart as fuck and focusing on your studies. I wish I was alone so that I could have focused on my stuff but instead I was getting bullied all the time. I was lonely too but my bullies kept me a "company".

I thought that not feeling anything was a meme made up by edgy teens back in the day but I can relate to this feeling now as an adult. I don't seem to worry about the future anymore because I know the life that I settled up for ever since I was a student. Waging 8 hours a day and then coming to an empty house without a single soul to soothe my empty feelings. The clock is ticking and its time to escape my NEET cave. :feelscry: It's over bros. We are truly living in the worst times ever for unattractive non-NT men,
At this point, your better off going hardcore nomad doing illegal shit and traveling the road.

At this point, your better off going hardcore nomad doing illegal shit and traveling the road.
boring shit. I want to stay indoors all the time more like. I want to continue the NEET life. I dont want anything else but to rot away but unfortunately only NEETcels with wealthy parents can afford that and ONLY if their parents allow them to.

never heard developing anxiety from loneliness but bullying definitely will make you develop Social anxiety. If you were left alone with no one bullying you then the chances are that you are most likely going to be smart as fuck and focusing on your studies. I wish I was alone so that I could have focused on my stuff but instead I was getting bullied all the time. I was lonely too but my bullies kept me a "company".
yep, I was a straight A honors student as well as involved in a sports team, I didn’t really have much time to waste and I also began working as soon as I could, might be a major factor in my inceldom but here we are

yep, I was a straight A honors student as well as involved in a sports team, I didn’t really have much time to waste and I also began working as soon as I could, might be a major factor in my inceldom but here we are
Could have been in a similar position if I was left alone by everyone. Normies truly ruined my brain. I wish I never tried to fit in with normies either because all of them want you to fail anyways. The wisdom here is that there are no friends for your face. Honestly If I could go back in time I'd fight back against my bullies and then focus on my studies. Even if I got beaten up badly it would spare me years of suffering and trauma. Physical pain is less hurtful than damage done by others to your brain.

i think that @NorthernWind can relate to everything since he is a victim of bullying too.

Physical pain is less hurtful than damage done by others to your brain.
absolutely, I remember almost every negative thing said to me in the past year but I haven’t been beat since probably elementary school and even that’s forgettable in contrast to other things, going through so much verbal abuse is probably the reason I have all these mental issues

I have been damaged by bullying. No one takes me seriously.
I would prefer solitary life because my brain is too weak to function in this harsh world.

I have been damaged by bullying. No one takes me seriously.
I would prefer solitary life because my brain is too weak to function in this harsh world.
Bullying is the worst thing a young person can experience. It shapes your brain in a different way and stunts your growth in every aspect of life.

Bullying is the worst thing a young person can experience. It shapes your brain in a different way and stunts your growth in every aspect of life.
Bullying shows that you're a genetic garbage without value. If you were valuable to someone, they would create situation where you would experience less bullying.
People invest in those they deem valuable.

The clock is ticking and its time to escape my NEET cave. :feelscry: It's over bros. We are truly living in the worst times ever for unattractive non-NT men,
Haruki Mukami Cat     Unfortunately the clock is ticking the hours are going by

--- born too late to enjoy human warmth and high-trust communities.

--- born too early to enjoy companionship of AI sexbots and make artificially inseminated designer babies.

--- born just in time to bring about the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution and seize the means of reproduction.

Last edited: