Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I've asked this before but is cardio retarded?

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
it's the only type of exercise I'm good at. I'm a weak beta male, always have been. only cardio has allowed me to see incremental progress in my physical abilities and give me some joy of exercise.

thing is, it seems like cardio might actually hurt your masculinity. i'm not sure.

Soldiers of inceldia will need good cardio.

But there is a good form of doping which is also relatively harmless called ventolin. It increases your lung capacity.

Cardio is good for your heart. Just eat enough calories so you don’t become a twig.

Idk if its better to train cardio or strength for your health but this happens to me, I can run in the threadmill 2 hours straight non stop in a place with no ventilation but doing a push-up is hell for me

Idk if its better to train cardio or strength for your health but this happens to me, I can run in the threadmill 2 hours straight non stop in a place with no ventilation but doing a push-up is hell for me
yeah, we're the same. I suspect I'm just naturally a weak, unmasculine beta. i've never been able to discern any particular reason why exactly my muscles are so fucking worthless that they never grow (yes, I've eaten enough, don't ask).

how about you? is your chronic weakness a mystery to you as well?

I have the same muscle as a 13 year old, never knew why, although I dont lift weights much often. Still, it's too bad that I have such weak genetics if I have to do strength tasks

yeah, we're the same. I suspect I'm just naturally a weak, unmasculine beta. i've never been able to discern any particular reason why exactly my muscles are so fucking worthless that they never grow (yes, I've eaten enough, don't ask).

Have you ever tried gymmaxing and stuck to it for more than a few months? You need to be consistent, otherwise, it won't work.

Cardio is very important for your overall health, especially heart health, but it's very incomplete as far as total fitness is concerned. You need muscle, strength, and agility, as well as endurance and stamina.

I have the same muscle as a 13 year old, never knew why, although I dont lift weights much often. Still, it's too bad that I have such weak genetics if I have to do strength tasks
yes, me too. i'm not kidding that even many women my age probably strength mog me. i feel fucking awful for having just typed that embarrassing fact out here but whatever. it's actually fucking hilarious.

Have you ever tried gymmaxing and stuck to it for more than a few months? You need to be consistent, otherwise, it won't work.
i stuck to gym for two months on my best try.

i also return to regular push ups at my hope every 1-2 years. i just never see any real results. I know it sounds like I don't try enough but believe me, there has to be something deeply fucked up about my physiology. I was already way weaker than my peers at 7 years old.

Cardio is very important for your overall health, especially heart health, but it's very incomplete as far as total fitness is concerned. You need muscle, strength, and agility, as well as endurance and stamina.
thanks, sounds reasonable

increase testosterone

Bro.......

You need to consistently train for at least a year to see noticeable improvements. It's sad, but the overwhelming majority of gym noobs completely waste their noob gains by either having a shit training program, being inconsistent, and/or not eating enough calories and protein.

increase testosterone
i might go get tested tbh. the thing is that I don't have any other low T traits. I have high libido, for instance (not talking about coomerism either). I'm just WEEEEAAAAAKKKKKK GOD DAMN IT

Bro.......

You need to consistently train for at least a year to see noticeable improvements. It's sad, but the overwhelming majority of gym noobs completely waste their noob gains by either shit training program, being inconsistent, and/or not eating enough calories and protein.
I'm not disagreeing with you, but my observations from others' experience is that the results always start rolling in within 1-2 months. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say it took a whole fucking year to start noticing improvements :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I like you but are you just trying to encourage me with a lie here? :feelswhat::feelshaha:

I really need to start cardio. I think I will die before 40 if I don't ngl

I really need to start cardio. I think I will die before 40 if I don't ngl
it gets satisfying as shit once you get the habit on! but yeah, it's quite torturous when you're a beginner.

i also return to regular push ups at my hope every 1-2 years. i just never see any real results. I know it sounds like I don't try enough but believe me, there has to be something deeply fucked up about my physiology. I was already way weaker than my peers at 7 years old.
If you really cared, you could probably improve it by a lot.

I'm just telling you what I would do. I would rop... no just kidding

First check your hormone levels, thyroid t3,t4, testosterone and estrogens. Then you can plan with your doctor if there are some hormonal imbalances.

Then start a strength routine which includes deadlifts, squats, benchpress, overheadpress and some sort of row. Then you train 3 times a week full body. On the off days you could do some active recovery. Learn the exercises first until they feel somewhat natural, then try to add a little weight every time.

Make sure that you sleep enough and somewhat consistently every night.

Count protein every day and try to get atleast 2g per kg bodyweight from animal sources, such as red meat for example. Fats and carbs you just eat such that you gain weight consistently, but not too fast. You can adjust the amount you eat based on the speed you gain weight.

If you do that I can almost guarantee you that you will gain a lot of muscle.

it's the only type of exercise I'm good at. I'm a weak beta male, always have been. only cardio has allowed me to see incremental progress in my physical abilities and give me some joy of exercise.

thing is, it seems like cardio might actually hurt your masculinity. i'm not sure.

90% of fighting is having good stamina. Cardio is seriously underrated. I'd say that as long as you can bench 220 lbs you're strong enough.

If you really cared, you could probably improve it by a lot.

I'm just telling you what I would do. I would rop... no just kidding

First check your hormone levels, thyroid t3,t4, testosterone and estrogens. Then you can plan with your doctor if there are some hormonal imbalances.

Then start a strength routine which includes deadlifts, squats, benchpress, overheadpress and some sort of row. Then you train 3 times a week full body. On the off days you could do some active recovery. Learn the exercises first until they feel somewhat natural, then try to add a little weight every time.

Make sure that you sleep enough and somewhat consistently every night.

Count protein every day and try to get atleast 2g per kg bodyweight from animal sources, such as red meat for example. Fats and carbs you just eat such that you gain weight consistently, but not too fast. You can adjust the amount you eat based on the speed you gain weight.

If you do that I can almost guarantee you that you will gain a lot of muscle.
thank you for this effortful input

I'm not disagreeing with you, but my observations from others' experience is that the results always start rolling in within 1-2 months. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say it took a whole fucking year to start noticing improvements :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I like you but are you just trying to encourage me with a lie here? :feelswhat::feelshaha:
Somebody told you it takes 1-2 months and you think I'M the one who's lying to you?

JFL

People will believe whatever suits them, I guess.

Somebody told you it takes 1-2 months and you think I'M the one who's lying to you?

JFL

People will believe whatever suits them, I guess.
shit, I bow down. I believe you. it's just that my sense was different but I may have been dead wrong.

Retardcel trait: you don't know what is cardio.

Retardcel trait: you don't know what is cardio.
Running, cycling. The kind of exercise where you get gradually more winded over a prolonged period of time.

shit, I bow down. I believe you. it's just that my sense was different but I may have been dead wrong.
Two months is barely enough time for your body to start adjusting to the stress of regular lifting. Strength and muscle building a very slow process. You'll have an initial burst of both early on (a bit, not massive) due to natural adaptations to novel stimuli, but that tapers off in a manner of months. The long-term strength and muscle gains (baseline increase) takes about a year to get going.

Two months is barely enough time for your body to start adjusting to the stress of regular lifting. Strength and muscle building a very slow process. You'll have an initial burst of both early on (a bit, not massive) due to natural adaptations to novel stimuli, but that tapers off in a manner of months. The long-term strength and muscle gains (baseline increase) takes about a year to get going.
Alright! Thanks for the assuring insight.