Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve ascended

full

good for you OP but do foids think you are worthy?

Why do I have to see these suifuel things in a fucking incel forum? Ban this motherfucker fakecel ffs

you look retarded AND you're like 12 please kill yourself

You are not incel retard you are 16 as well
Hmmm I was trucel for 5+years bullied and made fun of but idk I have had Covid for over a week and am dying in bed barely eating and I don’t talk to girls ever, I don’t even know where to start

What age do you think inceldom can be determined?
23-25 as some guys do bloom late and eventually ascend during college and their first jobs due to growing into their bodies and expanded social circles, never happened for me unfortunately but it does happen. This isn't meant to be gatekeeping, it's just my personal opinion and when the last of the other social rejects from school I check up on social media got gf's.

23-25 as some guys do bloom late and eventually ascend during college and their first jobs due to growing into their bodies and expanded social circles, never happened for me unfortunately but it does happen. This isn't meant to be gatekeeping, it's just my personal opinion and when the last of the other social rejects from school I check up on social media got gf's.
Hmm, I'm 21 and kissless, thinking it's over for me. I dropped out of college in first semester, but even if I do go back, I would have to commute there while living with my parents so no chance to socialize like most do. No "college experience." And my job has no real social circle at all, my coworkers are a handful of middle aged men and I do not meet new people. Not that I would know what to talk about if I did. I hate when reddit normies say "just talk to girls like you would a guy!" I don't talk to men I don't know either, how the fuck would I have a conversation with a random woman?

How wasn’t this guy banned yet? An incel forum allowing literal chads?

are a handful of middle aged men
Maybe they could try hooking you up with people for dates? In some workplaces letting it slip you're a virgin will get the attention of former players that like playing matchmaker.

Maybe they could try hooking you up with people for dates? In some workplaces letting it slip you're a virgin will get the attention of former players that like playing matchmaker.
Idk, dropping that unprompted would be really strange. I don't really talk about myself or my life to my coworkers, mostly just stuff about work and then keep to myself. I don't consider any of them friends. I think they just see me as reserved, I would rather keep it that way than for all of them to see me as a weirdo. Being disliked is never a good thing at a job imo. Or maybe I'm just a pussy.

Anyway, other than that, the only thing I could think of is online dating, but everyone on here knows how much of a joke that is for even average men, let alone uglies.

Idk, dropping that unprompted would be really strange. I don't really talk about myself or my life to my coworkers, mostly just stuff about work and then keep to myself. I don't consider any of them friends. I think they just see me as reserved, I would rather keep it that way than for all of them to see me as a weirdo. Being disliked is never a good thing at a job imo. Or maybe I'm just a pussy.

Anyway, other than that, the only thing I could think of is online dating, but everyone on here knows how much of a joke that is for even average men, let alone uglies.
Fair enough then.