Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’ve ascended

The Joker GIF
?

go to India has 1/7 population of Earth, same with China. U easily mog 99.9% of them. It is no stretch to say you not 90%+, probably 95%+ men globally

go to India has 1/7 population of Earth, same with China. U easily mog 99.9% of them. It is no stretch to say you not 90%+, probably 95%+ men globally
Hmm idk I haven’t gone in public like this yet couple days I just looked up and something changed maybe but of baby fat and actual cut from working out

Another day, another fakecel.

I dont think you know what ascended means

Explain wise one
And most likely still incel

And a virgin for all my life
Saying you have ascended means you are no longer an incel since you have gotten a gf or got laid.
This contradicts what you wrote in your post.

Honestly dude you arent even bad-looking, assuming you arent very short. Try your best to gymmaxx and do well in school so you will do good when you are older.

Saying you have ascended means you are no longer an incel since you have gotten a gf or got laid.
This contradicts what you wrote in your post.

Honestly dude you arent even bad-looking, assum
you arent very short. Try your best to gymmaxx and do well in school so you will do good when you are older.

Okay I did not ascend like that obviously

Idk but I’m autistic+adhd even if I become jacked and shit it will still be hard

Okay I did not ascend like that obviously

Idk but I’m autistic+adhd even if I become jacked and shit it will still be hard
Yea being autistic + adhd is a rough hand to be dealt with. You should still give gymaxxing a shot, but dont expect much. Best of luck brocel.

Yea being autistic + adhd is a rough hand to be dealt with. You should still give gymaxxing a shot, but dont expect much. Best of luck brocel.
To be fair I’m not super autistic or super adhd not enough to be diagnosed as a child, but I have the tendencies.

I want a gf and I want to have sex, I feel like I’m getting left behind by all my friends, I deduced it was because I was ugly so I started working out to become jacked to get girls

But then I found black pill and got very depressed stopped working out and slowly starved to lean

But now idk anything anymore

To be fair I’m not super autistic or super adhd not enough to be diagnosed as a child, but I have the tendencies.
My guy, most people have some tendencies.
Look I don't mean to be a gatekeeper but I really don't think you are incel dude.
None of the attributes which the blackpill focuses on, like height and being ugly applies to you
Just drop the black pill and go back to working out and stuff to live a normal life.
It is not ovER for you fren.

My guy, most people have some tendencies.
Look I don't mean to be a gatekeeper but I really don't think you are incel dude.
None of the attributes which the blackpill focuses on, like height and being ugly applies to you
Just drop the black pill and go back to working out and stuff to live a normal life.
It is not ovER for you fren.
I’ve been a true incel for 5+ years I was bullied made fun of and called fat

Now I don’t know anything anymore and my brains scrambled

All I want is sex and teen love with a jb, but idk if it’s possible. And idk how to get a gf seems hard

I’ve been a true incel for 5+ years I was bullied made fun of and called fat

Now I don’t know anything anymore and my brains scrambled

All I want is sex and teen love with a jb, but idk if it’s possible. And idk how to get a gf seems hard
Yea I can relate.
At least your face isn't ugly and you aren't short. Being fat could be changed by gymmaxxing obv.
I think it is best to not expect much cause focusing on girls will only further push you into the blackpill rabbit hole.
Take the whitepill.

yooo zoomer minecraft steve

Rocky Dennis' long lost brother

@NagarNikkucel i said higher up

Can we ban young(fake)cels already?

Oh man. Here I was feeling guilty about my brag thread. You mog me 100x over. I can't be mad but there's a reason why we give kidcels crap. A lot of them ascend. You'll be fine "autism" or no, unless you're a drooling retard. At worst, you can travelmaxx.

Oh man. Here I was feeling guilty about my brag thread. You mog me 100x over. I can't be mad but there's a reason why we give kidcels crap. A lot of them ascend. You'll be fine "autism" or no, unless you're a drooling retard. At worst, you can travelmaxx.
What was your brag thread, and I probably don’t mog you definitely not 100x

Because your looks aren't even incel-tier and you're too young to know in any case. You still have good opportunities to get a gf. GTFO faggot.

Because your looks aren't even incel-tier and you're too young to know in any case. You still have good opportunities to get a gf. GTFO faggot.
I don’t want to be banned though

What was your brag thread, and I probably don’t mog you definitely not 100x
A girl said hi to me. You do though ded serious. I'm 5'4" 27, balding, small framed, and fairly ugly I've been told. About a 4 at most. I'll chalk your case up to teenage insecurity. You'll understand when you're older.

A girl said hi to me. You do though ded serious. I'm 5'4" 27, balding, small framed, and fairly ugly I've been told. About a 4 at most. I'll chalk your case up to teenage insecurity. You'll understand when you're older.
No I was fat and ugly and was bullied and made fun of for years

View: https://imgur.com/a/h1K8dmm

Couple months ago

I’ve just got depressed from black pill and lost weight that’s all

Also I was raped multiple times as child

Do you hate women

After the stories my cousin who’s a good has told me yes

I hate women they are horrible little creatures
Good, still hope you get banned nigga

No surprise there, I’ve seen the rest of your pics and you are as much of a normie cuck as it gets. Typical teenage retard from looksmax, you won’t be here for long

why is he not banned

No surprise there, I’ve seen the rest of your pics and you are as much of a normie cuck as it gets. Typical teenage retard from looksmax, you won’t be here for long
Those were my old transitioning pics, now I’m my final genetic evolution

No offense but your head shape is weird and too square