Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I've ascended with my new sex doll

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
Of course it does. It’s an expensive full body lifelike doll. I had to buy a cheap torso doll because my other money has to go towards fixing my car that’s broke down
I think sex dolls fulfill more important needs

I think sex dolls fulfill more important needs
Mine has a fuckable pussy and asshole. I just look at hot pics of women on my tablet computer while fucking the doll. My big block Camaro fulfills an important need too. Needs around 5k in repairs though.

brutal doll maxxingpill for poorcels

I was thinking of doing this but it's too impractical

It's hard to clean that is the biggest concern, this doll you got is also low quality but that's fine, it wouldn't be an issue for me as I would use it with a VR headset anyway and it would enchance the fap greatly, but I'm not paying 200-300$ for a doll just to use it a couple of times then get bored of cleaning it.

That's what happened to the last one I bought though that one was only an ass part.

What brand is it?

I was thinking of doing this but it's too impractical

It's hard to clean that is the biggest concern, this doll you got is also low quality but that's fine, it wouldn't be an issue for me as I would use it with a VR headset anyway and it would enchance the fap greatly, but I'm not paying 200-300$ for a doll just to use it a couple of times then get bored of cleaning it.

That's what happened to the last one I bought though that one was only an ass part.
Some of them have removable pussies to clean it easier

You won't get a decent one for 300, you'll have to spend over 1k minimum