Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I've always wanted to be funny

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I wish I was funny. I've always wanted to be funny. In actuality people have never laughed at any of my jokes or attempts at humor. Instead I'm met with awkward silence. The only time people have ever laughed in relation to me is laughing at me. The many times people laughed at my expense are all engraved into the crypts of my memory.

At this point I've realized the reason people don't find me funny is because of my voice. My voice has always negatively effected my social reach alongside my face. I've seen deep voices chads repeat my jokes who are rewarded with laughter for doing so. If you're a sub 5 or short man don't even think about trying to be funny unless you have a good voice. As a subhuman you are the joke.

Brutal. The only people I could usually joke around with are the older male family members I have, especially my father. I don’t have much humor capability with people of my own generation

Chad makes joke, foids: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Sub 7 makes joke, foids: :feelswhat:

I'll laugh at your jokes even if they're not funny

I was a giga jester in school and was able to make other most students laugh

I wish I was funny. I've always wanted to be funny. In actuality people have never laughed at any of my jokes or attempts at humor. Instead I'm met with awkward silence. The only time people have ever laughed in relation to me is laughing at me. The many times people laughed at my expense are all engraved into the crypts of my memory.

At this point I've realized the reason people don't find me funny is because of my voice. My voice has always negatively effected my social reach alongside my face. I've seen deep voices chads repeat my jokes who are rewarded with laughter for doing so. If you're a sub 5 or short man don't even think about trying to be funny unless you have a good voice. As a subhuman you are the joke.
Yeah I'm not funny at all

Whats funny is playing Jew trix on unsuspecting goyims.

IMG 5215