Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ive always found it ironic that the normies who want sites like these shut down are the same ones glued to their computer screens copy and pasting

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
"incel posts". If they wanted this site shut down so much, why are they continously coming back here and spending hours and hours browsing through if they deem it as misogynistic and sexist and all that bullshit.

Idk if its just me, but if i didnt like a site and the content it was posting, i wouldnt visit it again??? and theres plenty of examples of websites id hate myself for visiting.

Just proves our theories more that the majority of the inceltears posters are larping incels who just screenshot posts from here on cucktears for le upvotes.

Last edited:
Just project bro

ITcels are not normal people

Normies lurk here because they know damn well everything we say is true and it's intriguing to them. They probably see us as high IQ and are afraid of getting IQ mogged tbh.

Idk if its just me, but if i didnt like a site and the content it was posting, i wouldnt visit it again???
If only it were that easy... oh wait, it is.

They cannot live without their oh so morally righteous highground

What will they stalk and bully when everything is shut down? We are a zoo for these fucks, a source of entertainment.

What will they stalk and bully when everything is shut down? We are a zoo for these fucks, a source of entertainment.
well before "incel" was popular, they used to bully /r/foreveralone, no joke, theyd give them the same platitudes and bullshit they give us. I think luckily their hatred for us is justified between themselves now is because we are "sexist and misogynist teehee

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back