Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I’ve always been thinking about becoming a trenny

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
And I did research on it just recently, but it still doesn’t seem like it’s worth it. It’s a big decision.

The thing is, there is no in between with tren. Either you do cycles for the rest of your life and become a serious bodybuilder, or you don’t do it at all.

A lot of hobbyists tend to think that they can just do one or two cycles to get the physique they dream of (which they could also achieve natty, but after years of training) and then never touch tren again and just maintain the muscle mass they gained.

But this doesn’t work. You don’t make enough gains from such a low number of cycles and even after just one cycle, there is a considerable chance that you now have low testosterone levels for the rest of your life. This means that you will be forced to keep doing tren or other forms of trt.

There are also some serious side effects that can impact your health and your looks like hair loss, body acne and bitch tits. These can be smv killers.

After each cycle, you should also use other substances to recover from the damage that the steroids did to your body like insulin, estrogen blockers etc.

Not to mention the extreme mood swings you will experience. Steroids are addictive, they give you more energy, confidence and sex drive and, obviously, strength.

tren is cow medicine they receive to get more bloated, don't do it unless meathead degen

Last edited:
tren is cow medicine they receive to get more bloated, don't do it unless meathead degen
I won’t. I just want a nice looking body. I use supplements like arginine and I will start doing creatine soon.

You will never be a real woman, You will never have an artificial womb, Your parents will look down on you.

@Michael15651 @gymcellragefuel please share some advice!

if you want super human strength and super human muscles do it.

For me it was completely worth it because I was going to blow my brains out if I didn’t have some sort of positive thing in my life. Also, tren isn’t needed. The cycle or cruise can just be test. You might need estrogen blockers and. If you care about fertility and keeping your balls- then use HCG.

Also don’t be a retard and do it without gym experience or without having a consistent gym routine that you adhere to.

I recommend Moreplatesmoredates on YouTube for all information and advice

There are also some serious side effects that can impact your health and your looks like hair loss, body acne and bitch tits. These can be smv killers.
Ru54881 OR Finasteride. + minoxidil

I’m close to week 4 on Tren and test

Sounds like you have a realistic expectation of a steroid cycle.

He said it all. Nothing else to say. VigorousSteve is another good one
Thanks a ton!

Troons are incels in Denial you will be worse

You will never be a real woman, You will never have an artificial womb, Your parents will look down on you.
Retard didn’t read the post lol. Go ahead and inject tren OP nothing to lose

If you transgendermax you could also criminalmax and go into a foid prison and take shower with a lot of foids together and even fuck them, because some of those foids could be very desperate for dick. :feelsthink:

Almost reported you, dnr after tren

If you transgendermax you could also criminalmax and go into a foid prison and take shower with a lot of foids together and even fuck them, because some of those foids could be very desperate for dick. :feelsthink:
Thst would be the dream.

And I did research on it just recently, but it still doesn’t seem like it’s worth it. It’s a big decision.

The thing is, there is no in between with tren. Either you do cycles for the rest of your life and become a serious bodybuilder, or you don’t do it at all.

A lot of hobbyists tend to think that they can just do one or two cycles to get the physique they dream of (which they could also achieve natty, but after years of training) and then never touch tren again and just maintain the muscle mass they gained.

But this doesn’t work. You don’t make enough gains from such a low number of cycles and even after just one cycle, there is a considerable chance that you now have low testosterone levels for the rest of your life. This means that you will be forced to keep doing tren or other forms of trt.

After each cycle, you should also use other substances to recover from the damage that the steroids did to your body like insulin, estrogen blockers etc.

Not to mention the extreme mood swings you will experience. Steroids are addictive, they give you more energy, confidence and sex drive and, obviously, strength.
roids are iq filter