Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've Always Been Disgusted By Females Eating For Some Reason

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Ever since my school days, I've had to go far away from females when they eat, especially when I'm dining myself. Eating around men oddly enough sometimes stimulates my appetite, which I don't think means I'm gay, it's rather a matter of a having a crude sense of camaraderie, like barbarians feasting on a fresh kill together to celebrate the proverbial hunt. But foids eating is hardly any different to me than them shitting in front of me no joke.

Am I the only piece of shit incel loser who has this issue?

You make this thread about females eating and being disgusted by it, after making this post - https://incels.is/threads/no-fat-chicks.167353/post-3548412

This doesn't make sense, its contradicting.

Untitled

You make this thread about females eating and being disgusted by it, after making this post - https://incels.is/threads/no-fat-chicks.167353/post-3548412

This doesn't make sense, its contradicting.

View attachment 182626
OP needs to explain this. JFL at whiteknighting fat pigs :feelskek: JFL
Not the same thing at all. I don't care sexually about what the food does to the body and I'm definitely not white knighting for any foid.

Not the same thing at all. I don't care sexually about what the food does to the body and I'm definitely not white knighting for any foid.
Okay. But can you explain why you said anyone who doesnt want to fuck fat foids is "gay or volcel"

Okay. But can you explain why you said anyone who doesnt want to fuck fat foids is "gay or volcel"
What I meant was anyone struggling to get laid who would come across a landwhale who was dtf, as the kids say. If they were to refuse they'd be gay. Or volcel.

What I meant was anyone struggling to get laid who would come across a landwhale who was dtf, as the kids say. If they were to refuse they'd be gay. Or volcel.
Maybe slightly overweight, sure. But legit landwhales are a no no