Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've almost forgot how to speak properly

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Every time when I open my mouth I can't construct a proper sentence. I talk the same amount that I talked before. If something is not interesting or my hobby or I need to say something insantly, I can't speak. My worlds turn into mumble that is hard to understand even for me. I don't don't what is happening, is this something autism related? It's almost like I'm loosing my ability to comumunicate. After some "warm up" I can talk "normaly" but it's worse than in my past.

Is thete any help? Maybe I shoud start reading loudly?

Last edited:
there*
maybe*

start reading loudly in public places

Jesus can fix you! just read the bible and his miracles will bless you with a new voice.

Me too, and I don’t know how to process normie conversations anymore because I’ve been blocking out external sounds with earphones/music for over a decade whenever I go outside, kek

Give it up folks, einstein over here has something to say. What's that buddy? Wha- A grammatical error?!? WHAT?!? B... Bu... That can't be possible! Surely not! A GRAMMAR MISTAKE? IN MY SIGHT?!? What a great, absolute miracle that you and your 257 IQ Brain was here to correct it!

Thank you! Have my grattitude, Actually, What's your cashapp? I'd like to give you 20$... Know what? While we're at it have the keys to my car. Actually, no, scratch that. Have the keys to my house, go watch my kids grow up and frick my wife. Also, my Paypal username and password is: Ilikesmartazzes4 and 968386329. Go have fun. Thank you for your work.

Me too, and I don’t know how to process normie conversations anymore because I’ve been blocking out external sounds with earphones/music for over a decade whenever I go outside, kek
based :feelsmusic:

Give it up folks, einstein over here has something to say. What's that buddy? Wha- A grammatical error?!? WHAT?!? B... Bu... That can't be possible! Surely not! A GRAMMAR MISTAKE? IN MY SIGHT?!? What a great, absolute miracle that you and your 257 IQ Brain was here to correct it!

Thank you! Have my grattitude, Actually, What's your cashapp? I'd like to give you 20$... Know what? While we're at it have the keys to my car. Actually, no, scratch that. Have the keys to my house, go watch my kids grow up and frick my wife. Also, my Paypal username and password is: Ilikesmartazzes4 and 968386329. Go have fun. Thank you for your work.
I’m not your folk, and we’re all just hairless apes looking for conquest. Rationalize being a beta male all you want. It will be “chad” fucking your woman though as the younger generation says