Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I've actually touched a girl's ass

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
I know a lot of you gonna say I'm larping or I'm a Fakecel or whatever to cope. So it was the time when I was in 6th grade. We were going out of the class and this tall foid was walking in front of me and suddenly some students pushed me from the back and I unintentionally ended touching her ass up so tightly. I still remember it was so soft like I can't describe. She was from my class and knew it was unintentional and thereby didn't create a huge drama. Thankfully.
One more story when I was probably in first grade my classmates and I were in a queue a foid classmate was standing in front of me and again like first story some brats started pushing each other and I still remember I could feel her ass it actually felt so good but I was a kid so I didn't know why am I feeling so good and I told those brats to stop pushing me and yeah that's it.
These were the only times I got to felt foids booties.

Top moments of your life

I know a lot of you gonna say I'm larping or I'm a Fakecel or whatever to cope. So it was the time when I was in 6th grade. We were going out of the class and this tall foid was walking in front of me and suddenly some students pushed me from the back and I unintentionally ended touching her ass up so tightly. I still remember it was so soft like I can't describe. She was from my class and knew it was unintentional and thereby didn't create a huge drama. Thankfully.
One more story when I was probably in first grade my classmates and I were in a queue a foid classmate was standing in front of me and again like first story some brats started pushing each other and I still remember I could feel her ass it actually felt so good but I was a kid so I didn't know why am I feeling so good and I told those brats to stop pushing me and yeah that's it.
These were the only times I got to felt foids booties.
I touched a prime girl for my tastes’ legs with fishnets, best moment ever, this was a Stacy teacher

I can't say what happened, but good for you atleast

Only time I’ve felt boobs is when this woman was yelling at me and I had accidentally elbowed her boob a little bit. I saw the giggle :ahegao:

Only time I’ve felt boobs is when this woman was yelling at me and I had accidentally elbowed her boob a little bit. I saw the giggle :ahegao:
Haha my one mate had actually grasped a girl's boobs when they were fighting. We were kids that time so didn't take that seriously and just giggled. Kids have a lot of advantages they can touch anywhere they want without any serious repercussion.

Your story reminds me of this.

funny-beach-fail.gif

Most likely the defining moment of your life

I did too and it was on bare skin because she was wearing a bikini. I just helped myself in a crowded club (in video game) :feelsdevil: