Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ITT we post lifefuel for curries and sandniggers.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
After being on this forum for 3 years now I have yet to see a SINGLE fucking lifefuel for curries or sandniggers. And you know what? After scouring the internet I can't find any. So please post some lifefuel for our curry and sand bros. We seriously need it for our sanity.

:chad::chad::chad:sand niggers are the only race who cuck snow niggers on a mass scale:chad::chad::chad:
1yemeni2brits

anybody of color, come to louisiana
i exclusively see brown people dating white women
im dead fucking serious when i say i see many interacial couples a day, and it is ALWAYS white girl with a brown guy
i havent seen a fucking white man with any other race in forever

im dead fucking serious when i say i see many interacial couples a day, and it is ALWAYS white girl with a brown guy
Pics or it didn't happen.

glownigger

Just as I thought. Nobody can provide any lifefuel for curries or sandniggers. Fuck this gay earth. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Well you have access to the internet

kys larping stormcuck

im dead fucking serious whe:bluepill:n i say i see many interacial couples a day, and it is ALWAYS white girl with a brown guy
Louisiana is full of niggers not 'brown people'

kys larping stormcuck
Lmao I wish I was larping
I’ll literally start taking pictures of them every time I go out.

glownigger
what?
Pics or it didn't happen.
Will do anon, I might make it a series on here
“How many BM WF couples can I find in one day”
just gotta go to Walmart or take a walk around the street
I literally wish I was LARPING btw, I would be infinitely happier knowing I stood a chance against smelly ugly fucking black people
Seriously, they always are dating the nastiest smelliest fucking people

Niggers dating white landwhales is not lifefuel for curries or sand.

Niggers dating white landwhales is not lifefuel for curries or sand.
If they were landwhales I wouldn’t give a shit
But I kid you fucking not, the other day I saw two blond women and two black men, and one of the women was holding a mixed baby
The girls were really qt so it fucking crushed me
Again, I’m not lying. I live in Louisiana where the population is 40% blacks, but it feels like more.
What I mean is, if they’re willing to date and breed with those ugly fucks, surely they might give currycels a chance. Maybe.

Lmao I wish I was larping
I’ll literally start taking pictures of them every time I go out.

what?

Will do anon, I might make it a series on here
“How many BM WF couples can I find in one day”
just gotta go to Walmart or take a walk around the street
I literally wish I was LARPING btw, I would be infinitely happier knowing I stood a chance against smelly ugly fucking black people
Seriously, they always are dating the nastiest smelliest fucking people
kys

visit an optometrist

Need more lifefuel for ethnic men period.

That Justin dude is obviously a pathological liar and bullshits a lot but he did pull at least a few dozen girls from his TikTok history. He's curry manlet who surgerymaxxed into Chadpreet-lite looks.

That Justin dude is obviously a pathological liar and bullshits a lot but he did pull at least a few dozen girls from his TikTok history. He's curry manlet who surgerymaxxed into Chadpreet-lite looks.

He height mogs me :feelsree:

Why did you group us with curries we are not the same.

Your average sandnigger is curry tier.
Lmao coping hard, curries and sand niggers are not the same

Only ricecels are below curries
Lmao she famously rents herself out to act like a dog, in other words that nigger paid hard $$$ for that privilege.

Dam you're a huge coping nigga :feelshaha:
Cope

Lmao coping hard, curries and sand niggers are not the same

Only ricecels are below curries

Cope
In this thread: a kebabcel arguing with a currycel to determine who is at the very bottom, you can't make this shit up :feelsPop:

A3a  01

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: you can't compare the average rice to the average sand bruh and you know it:smonk: more than half of all Asian women in America marry white :feelskek::feelskek: I mean what can you say to this
Yeah no shit we're not talking about who's foid marry out more. Rice still objectively have higher smv than sand.

If you in the west, you can take your western money and status back to your homeland and slay.