Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment ITT post a normie song that you unironically like

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
ill start:

not usually into hip-hop or normie music but back in the day this was the shit

NIGGAS IFFY UH
also the normier song is
but it's from 2009 so dunno kek

On the Loose by Niall Horan

One of my favorite songs when i was younger

none I despise normshit culture

really like Kesha/Keisha(sp?)
and all her songs. very catchy and easy to remember
but they are all about ger getting wasted and fucked while high or passed out. so while i dont like the lyrics i cant help but blast it on high on the radio when it comes on

Does this count?

If not, lemme go full guilty pleasure masochism:

every single eminem song. one of the only artists I consistently listen to. also sabaton if that counts as normie.

really like Kesha/Keisha(sp?)
and all her songs. very catchy and easy to remember
but they are all about ger getting wasted and fucked while high or passed out. so while i dont like the lyrics i cant help but blast it on high on the radio when it comes on
Kesha is great. When it comes to listening to music in general, but especially pop music, I don't pay attention to the lyrics or meaning behind the song as much as the instruments and vocal melodies. Songs like Die Young, Tik Tok, We R Who We R etc. are all about partying and getting wasted, and I can't relate to any of that in the slightest, but I enjoy the songs for the melodies, not the lyrics themselves.