Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ITT I describe all the sex I've had:

lol didn't know u can post an empty message

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so many virgins in this thread. Look at all of the sex I've had!

Attachments

• hand.jpg
    hand.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 47
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH so many virgins in this thread. Look at all of the sex I've had!

Fakecel, that's not your hand.

Bob Ross paints my sex life.

br-headshot.png

kill me jesus

This is so depressing. Sex is supposed to be part of the deal, the one thing all our ancestors (down to like sea worms or whatever) had been successful at. And it's all over because of Tinder.

This is so depressing. Sex is supposed to be part of the deal, the one thing all our ancestors (down to like sea worms or whatever) had been successful at. And it's all over because of Tinder.

Was over before tinder. Inceldom is part of nature. Look at Gorillas. I studied incel Mandrills in my anthropology class.

Once created a flesh light with a sponge, cup, rubber bands and latex gloves but my dick was to small to fit i still came

Was over before tinder. Inceldom is part of nature. Look at Gorillas. I studied incel Mandrills in my anthropology class.

I look better than my dad had and I'm taller and jacked but he had a bunch of girlfriends.

Lol was about to yell fakecel but got a good laugh instead

Just LOL good one op.

At first I thought my screen wasn't loading

I've had sex with a nice girl named Palmella Handerson.

If fapping to on screen women counts then I've had sex with 1000s of women.

Tinder has been the final catalyst to ruin everything. Before Tinder, if you weren't the prom king, quarterback or hyper-intelligent/soyboy valedictorian, you had to court, and to court, you had to at least try. 9s and 10/10s, regardless of status, not so much, but 8s and below did. Less effort than a normie or a sub4 incel needed to put in, but still effort. Now they don't have to do any of that. They managed to find a way to bypass the fee to enter into the system. All they have to do is hop onto their stupid instagram account, or their snapchat, or Tinder, and instantly, they're met with hundreds of DMs, PMs, and friend requests from Chads and Stacies of all types, ethnicity, and personalities all over the country, asking to do sexual favors just because they were born with a pleasing face. The dating market will crash because attractive people will no longer even need to talk to sub8s. Biology is a lottery and not pre-determined, so sub4s can produce phenotype gods and goddesses but then they'll start using Tinder, or whatever degenerate whoring website or app will replace it in the future, and forget their roots, and leave their subhuman parents to carousel fuck in Cancun or California or Florida or some shit. Prime gods and goddesses will knock each other up and the results will be called "Tinder babies". Every baby that is born that way from here on out will treat everyone less attractive like gutter trash and like they don't exist, and can't have a piece of the pie. Then sub8s will get angry and the sex revolution will begin, starting with the roasties, and ending with the chads.

Uncreative shitpost thread IMO