Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish i could see how long ago people had sex

• Thread starter Incel called Chad
  • Start date
I

Incel called Chad

Recruit
★★★
Similarly to how the Shinigami eyes work in death note, i wish i could see above people's heads when they last had sex and felt love, hookers not counting ofcourse. Then i could truly see how bad it is and what im up against

if you can have any power will you pick this?

Similarly to how the Shinigami eyes work in death note, i wish i could see above people's heads when they last had sex and felt love, hookers not counting ofcourse. Then i could truly see how bad it is and what im up against
I automatically do this whenever i encounter npcs on street so id like to see how accurate i am

i know its lame as a superpower choice but its something i frequently think about when i see a crowd of people, i wonder when they last felt love, was it last night,

I would have wanted a Mind Breaking ability I could see their memories and make them go kaboom slowly and painfully
if you can have any power will you pick this?