Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITT: Hilarious bluepills and copes we used to believe in

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
I'll start
I used to believe that foids were sexually attracted to money, literally so it's not just your typical betabux.

I thought that money had such a powerful psychological effect on women, that it could turn someone like danny devito into michael fassbender. :feelshaha:
my logic behind it was that women had an incentive to pick men who could provide for them back in the age of grug, and later evolved with it
"pre historic providing=modern day money"

therefore money could unironically make a woman fall in love with you :feelstastyman:

"Don't worry, sweaty, girls like bigger guys. In a few years, you'll be beating them off with a stick." - My mother, who married and had children with a rail-thin distance running staff sergeant, then treated him like shit when he got fat.

AWALT.

I thought that anything other than bones mattered

I used to think that women are interested in our personality and our inner values. That was before I had watched documentaries about Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez. When I saw how these sick serial killers are loved by women just because they look good, that has destroyed my worldview :(

I used to think that women are interested in our personality and our inner values. That was before I had watched documentaries about Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez. When I saw how these sick serial killers are loved by women just because they look good, that has destroyed my worldview :(
Yep. Personality meme needs to die. People are born black pilled. They have to be indoctrinated out of it.

Actually, money IS just one of three factors in determing the likelihood of you being incel, the others being status and most importantly looks according to the redpill philosophy, its still a cope but nowhere near bluepill philosphy which is "just be yourself". Blackpill philosophy on the other hand is dictates that look is the only dominant factor which overshadows money and status.

I used to think that being a nice guy (legitimate one) could make up for my looks and I’d be attractive to sweet, virgin church girls.

Now I know that virgin church girls are super rare and they only Chad’s.

"women love with their ears" I bet Chad literally fucks them in their ears with no problem

that personality matters
that i'll be loved one day
that i'll love one day
that there is justice
that being good is good for you

bluepill philosphy which is "just be yourself"
I find just be yourself to be pretty blackpilled in that it shows awareness that you can't escape what you are and that it doesn't matter what you do, you are still you and there's nothing you can do about it.

Short women like short men.

Women think, feel and experience things in exactly the same way men do. Women and men are the same thing, people. The best way to go when dealing with a woman is to treat her exactly like you would a man.

Women think, feel and experience things in exactly the same way men do. Women and men are the same thing, people. The best way to go when dealing with a woman is to treat her exactly like you would a man.

"Don't worry, sweaty, girls like bigger guys. In a few years, you'll be beating them off with a stick." - My mother, who married and had children with a rail-thin distance running staff sergeant, then treated him like shit when he got fat.
This is a pretty brutal blackpill. Femoids don't seem aware that people get old and ugly. Even if you were a chad, they will leave or hate you once you stop being a chad, even if they become ugly themselves.

I used to believe that women were less racist than men and that the amount of racism would be dropping every year as long as I lived.

Holy shit I couldn't have been farther from the truth. Yeah a bit funny in retrospect.

I was pretty young, but I believed that women were kinder and more emphatic then men. I thought if there would be more female world leaders the world would be more peaceful. So yeah pretty bluepilled. :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

Here is an example of an evil bitch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indira_Gandhi

I was pretty young, but I believed that women were kinder and more emphatic then men. I thought if there would be more female world leaders the world would be more peaceful. So yeah pretty bluepilled. :soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill::soy::bluepill:

I believed all that nonsense too. We were taught all these feminist lies growing up. Feminists have been extremely successful at spreading bullshit with zero backing for it.

This is a pretty brutal blackpill. Femoids don't seem aware that people get old and ugly. Even if you were a chad, they will leave or hate you once you stop being a chad, even if they become ugly themselves.
Yeah she's post-menopausal and ugly af now. Also borderline obese. Still thinks she can land a millionaire Chad and won't settle for anything less.

Just be yourself/confident.

This fucked me up because I thought expressing my ugly edgy emo style was being myself and being confident. When in fact I isolated myself and was a proper cringeboi

That I'd get chicks once I had a job / career / house / car / money etc etc.

Nope, no change. JFL at being so delusional... I was in a club about a year and a half ago, and remember getting ultra giga mogged by a guy. Such massive bones it looked like a necromancer was trying to reanimate them whilst still inside him. Tall, huge frame and wrists, chin that could crush a coconut. I saw one legit ugly 3/10 4ft9 girl literally physically drift towards him open mouthed, to be pull backed by her friends who were laughing. Girl was so ugly she looked like someone had slapped her with a brick.

Spent the night standing in a corner with the other incels I was out with, plus one or two guys that had gotten lucky and secured LTR's before Tinder and online dating.

the worst was the realization that i will never be happy

Sometimes I came really close to blakcpilling myself but I had a mental block on because somehow I knew it would be wayyyyy too painful.. i couldn’t live with it if it turned out to be true.. I briefly pondered how natural selection works in mammals. The biggest males get breeding rights.. I was about to figure out how it applies to humans as well. But that would have been too painful a truth to handle and basically my entire world view would have been compromised. I thought about how preposterous it must be if we, the chosen species, the smart people who wear clothes and drive cars and live in buildings, could possibly be “just animals”.. i thought it can’t be that way because that would mean that only 1 male out of like 20 gets all the girls, and clearly that’s not the case because people form 1:1 mate Pairings, pretty much everyone gets married, etc.. boy was I stupid...I thought confidence, personality, money, and style mattered.. I knew looks were important but i thought it was enough to just be groomed and presentable. I couldn’t fathom that a girls attraction to you was based pn things out of your control.. just didn’t seem fair. Biological determinism scared the shit out of me.. And there were plenty of examples of ugly husband/hot wife couples on tv and I believed the narrative in movies where the ugly manlet gets the hot girl by doing some virtuous shit and making her fall in love with in.

Nope. Your worth as a man is 100% genetic and 100% your ability to kill other men. After figuring this out, there are no more gaps in my understanding of my species. The world makes sense. There are no more paradoxes or missing puzzle pieces. Most men go their whole lives “not understanding women” and accepting that they never will.. truth is, understanding women is painful as fuck for the average guy. They’ll subconsciously try to block understanding them.. well I understand them, as does everyone in the blackpilled community. Human nature is a super inconvenient super painful truth.

Blakcpill yourselves even further:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extended_female_sexuality

I thought getting girls was determined by "how cool" you were (the cool kids were all good looking).
I then thought that not pursuing would make them attracted to me.
Then I bought into PUA, that "girls will never make the first move, and that as I man, I had to lead". (Such cringe)
Then I followed the "hold frame" and "dark triad" bs from TRP.
Then I found sluthate. Looked through my high school yearbook, saw how robust everyone's bones were in comparison to mine, and that's when the glass shattered.
I find just be yourself to be pretty blackpilled in that it shows awareness that you can't escape what you are and that it doesn't matter what you do, you are still you and there's nothing you can do about it.
Very profound.

I used to think that females went for guys with common interests, in my defense, I was 9. There was also the belief that guys had to make the first move, JFL @ that.

girls as weird as me existed and wanted to be my gf

I used to think I could get pity sex/get women from telling them I feel sad and lonely.

Personality/game/confidence can atone for sub-par looks.

JFL.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back