Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ITT: ethnic whores seething that white men don't want to make mud babies with them

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Serves her right :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I´m a mestizo. It would be beneficial for me to turn my kids into castizos by marrying a white w*men: maybe it would served as an option for them in order to ascend, who knows, this, of course, if i´m able to actually marry, which is improbable.

Serves them completely right.:feelsthink::blackpill:.
It is what I actually see though. All ethnic foids go for European men and then settle with a beta cel in their home countries.
They are not wife material and every European is aware.

Last edited:
When they realise that the white man used them as a cumdumpster :feelskek:

A reverse uno card on JBW.

Ethnic whores have no sympathy for us ethniccels but they can’t handle it when white Chads use them as fuck objects only

When they realise that the white man used them as a cumdumpster :feelskek:
Then those chad cum whores expect to be in a serious relationship and betabuxxed in their 30's or 40's. Only a cuck would betabux them after they wasted their prime riding chad dicks for free.

He's right in not wanting to screw up his genes by creating mixed races who hates themselves

So let me get this straight
Chad doesn't want to date ethnic whore = Racism
Women don't want to date ethnic men = Preference.

Okay :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

So let me get this straight
Chad doesn't want to date ethnic whore = Racism
Women don't want to date ethnic men = Preference.

Okay :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
High IQ points. Can't believe so many men let foids be so hypocritical and don't call em out but will lash out @ us when we speak scientifically backed truths. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back