Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “It’s your personality” now what?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
Your personality is dependent on genetics, mental illness and experiences. The blueprint personality is locked in by puberty (because that’s when your mental development is basically over).

There is no way to “fix” your personality and that’s why normies never explain how to fix it. They just say “you’re a bad goy! You have a bad personality”. Without an explanation noir a solution.

A good Personality means:

S.ocial skills
H.umour
I.nteresting personality
T.olerant

Its prolly my hung dick which no one has seen, My nipples which i never whip out in public in the middle of a busy square, My gigantic pubes and the uneven spine on the back of my body, My ginormous ballsack which i never show to anyone.

(Satireposting)

No one can truly know someones personality, A face is what you remember
someone by and if its ugly youd want to easily forget it, The blackpill is real!

NO ITS NOT, ITS THE FACT IM NOT CHAD!

View: https://youtu.be/6iyy85-9FTk

Its prolly my hung dick which no one has seen, My nipples which i never whip out in public in the middle of a busy square, My gigantic pubes and the uneven spine on the back of my body, My ginormous ballsack which i never show to anyone.

(Satireposting)

No one can truly know someones personality, A face is what you remember
someone by and if its ugly youd want to easily forget it, The blackpill is real!
Exactly. Also it takes decades to learn someone’s personality (which is always changing) but it takes 4 seconds to know if someone is attractive