Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "It's your masculine duty to perish as a man"

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
Its these are the type of meat heads that really piss me off, he says it's my duty as man to die for these unloyal toilets... As if you idiot, if anything I'm looking out for numero uno. Fuck that whole women and children first shit, I'm not gonna automatically sacrifice myself just because I'm a male..

Not for these whores, only for an anime girl.

Its these are the type of meat heads that really piss me off, he says it's my duty as man to die for these unloyal toilets... As if you idiot, if anything I'm looking out for numero uno. Fuck that whole women and children first shit, I'm not gonna automatically sacrifice myself just because I'm a male..

totally. this shit ain't the titanic
My only duty as a man is to perish for my Emperor:society:
Not stinky fesikh holes that bleed every month.

View: https://youtu.be/JoC3EU_H2tc?t=10

still cucked to perish for another person

I WILL ONLY DIE FOR A CRUSADE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FOR THE GLORY OF VIKINGS

WE FIGHT TILL WE DIE AND WE FIGHT IN DEATH

WE WILL MEET IN VALHALLA MEN AND WAIT FOR RAGNAROK

WE FIGHT ALONG THE GODS AND THE ALL FATHER ODIN

GLORY TO VALHALLA

GLORY TO ASGARD

GLORY TO ODIN AND MAY WE LIVE FOR HONOR AND DIE WITH PRIDE

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

CHARGE

View attachment 641947
u will never be an aryan

Protecting yourself is a thousand time more alpha than protecting a female. Bald dude is just some roided coper coping with this tradcuck faux masculinity

Protecting yourself is a thousand time more alpha than protecting a female. Bald dude is just some roided coper coping with this tradcuck faux masculinity
Couldn't have said it better :yes::yes::yes:

Already am but ok
COPE, YOU ARE DALIT FROM INDIA SLUM. I AM PEARLY HUWHITE GOLDEN EYE BLUE HAIR ARYAN MOGGER SUPREME MASTER RACE, UNLIKE YOU PSEUDO WHITE

COPE YOU ARE DALIT FROM INDIA SLUM, I AM PEARLY HUWHITE GOLDEN EYE BLUE HAIR ARYAN MOGGER SUPREME MASTER RACE, UNLIKE YOU PSEUDO WHITE
:yes::yes::yes:

They are just virtue signalling, letting other men to do the dirty work. Look at the war in Ukraine, foids either flee to fuck chad and make a buck from OF while their counterparts are dying like dogs.

But (((Hollywood))) movies told me that women are just as strong as men, so they don't need protecting. It's backwards and sexist to suggest that. I'm sure a strong, independent woman could take out a room full of guy using MMA.

We are watching the divide come to life

makes sense actually