Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment It’s worth a shot

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
No matter how ugly people see you or how ugly you may feel about yourself. We should go for an image change such as having a nice haircut, hitting the gym, wear nicer clothes, wear aftershave, grow a beard, get tattoos if you want because you never know it could increase our chances getting females attention.

...You were supposed to try everything before calling yourself an "incel"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Newcels, you never know

lel JulyCel advice from CuckTears

Just get a haircut brah.

We should go for an image change such as having a nice haircut
tenor.gif

The problem with the standard advice spiel regurgitated by normies is that they can't relate to our position and therefore can't properly advise us. To them, getting a girlfriend isn't some extremely difficult, massively complex task requiring a huge deal of concentrated effort, planning and practice - it's just a natural part of life. It's no surprise, then, when time and time again people try these things and it doesn't make a difference.

...You were supposed to try everything before calling yourself an "incel"

Everything except for tattoos since I don’t have any and everything I tried failed

neally overdosed on bluepills

>julycels
Don't forget to shower bro

Eliminate all julycels.

These julycels are a fucking riot.

As if we never heard this fucking advice before

The only shot I'm taking is one from a gun.

incels typically have totally fractured social ties, no one will notice if you perfectly groom yourself anyway, before you know it you are LDARing again
i really wish it was possible to just randomly meet a girl "spontaneously" while you're perfectly tuned up but yeah.... doesn't work that way... especially with young girls LOL

If you are 6/10 the OP's post maybe work. But anywhere less and you are just coping.