Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's weird that we don't dream about owning slaves.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I think what everyone really wants is slaves. It would nice, to have servants that fear you, are forced to serve you, and be beneath you. It's just not an ambition anymore. We dream about things like cars. Women. Luxury Penthouses in Manhattan, getting jacked. It's just pathetic.

Even for the slavers-- it's weird how they never even seen the slaves as part of the dreambucket. They thought of it as, DAMMNIT I have to have a lot of niggers stinking up my mansion to keep churning cotton if I want to keep my wife happy.

Even with that new avatar movie coming out. Like I suppose it would be nice to enslave that race, but that wouldn't be as fun as enslaving another HUMAN race. The more human you see the race you enslave, the more racist umami you feel from the mogging.

thats so cool man. It would be cool to own slaves, and beat the SHIT out of your own children just to prove a point. I wanna beat my own kids just like Joe Jackson

thats so cool man. It would be cool to own slaves, and beat the SHIT out of your own children just to prove a point. I wanna beat my own kids just like Joe Jackson
Yeah, that'd definitely be fun in Minecraft tbh! Too bad we live in the wrong century. :cryfeels:

Humans like and want Power after all .

But this world is so fucked , and Having good Looks so you Appeal to a Woman IS more important, Let Alone Money.