Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's very weird being an incel but also having read tons of MGTOW stories. An incel naturally wants to "ascend", but MGTOWs know the curse it is.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Before I ever came to this site, I thought I was "MGTOW" for a year or even two, my memory is shoddy.

I had heard about the term "incel" and that subreddit, but I never bothered to check it. I seem to recall that only after the original incel subreddit was banned I came here.

While logic dictates that I am an incel since I'm a virgin, I still think MGTOW make a lot of good points. Reading some of their stories shows what being in a relationship with a woman is truly like.

And that's the thing about being an incel. You can't be with a woman so you're miserable, and yet if you do "ascend", what awaits you may be just as bad. Damn, why did we have to be born into this world?

MGTOW are right in that going into a relationship even as a chad is suicide in todays world. Just look at Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp, two very attractive men who were screwed hard by women they were with.

I had seen a MGTOW channel and the youtuber made the separation of being MGTOW and the incels, this made me desist from the MGTOW at the same time than youtube started to close his channels. The problem is that they already lived everything you, by contrast, only dream about. You can say a thousand things but I want to live them in my meat, not through the mouth of others.

MGTOW are right in that going into a relationship even as a chad is suicide in todays world. Just look at Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp, two very attractive men who were screwed hard by women they were with.
There's zero reason to be in a relationship in 2020.

If you're a Chad, you can sleep around easily and no need to commit.

If you're a normie, there's a good chance you'll get cucked.

If you're a betabuxxing incel, you'll get divorce raped.

If you're a non Chad you're better off getting the occasional hooker, will save you time and emotional distress.

If you're a non Chad you're better off getting the occasional hooker, will save you time and emotional distress.
LFA is the only true MGTOW in the mgtow community i've seen as hes a legit Chad pump and dumper, the other mgtow youtubers i've seen are clearly incel

The chances of a normie getting what I want, a trusting and kind relationship where they both genuinely love and care about each other, are slim. The chances of me getting one are the same as me winning the lottery.

Even if somehow when I'm in 30s, some used up woman looking for a beta buxx and to pop out a few kids (that's if I'm not still a poor loser), decides to give my bald ass a chance, I'm not sure I even want that kind of a relationship. There's no love in that, it's just a transaction.

Basically bluepill incels ascend and become redpill mgtows.