Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's very insulting to call foids "toilets"...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
...because toilets are useful sanitary home appliances that revolutionized the world, leading to less deaths to infections, while modern women are abortion-and-Chad's-cock-crazy beasts with horrible attitude, considering how much of an underachievers they are.
Thank you,
Sincerely,
VainHireling.

I mean they are toilets. You can piss in them, dispose of cum in them, poop in their faces, toilet paper fits in them (pads/tampons) They are the definition of “toilet”

Last edited:
I mean they are toilets. You can piss in them, dispose of cum in them, poop in their faces. They are the definition of “toilet”
Using that logic, you can call any river in India a toilet.

It's simple. Women are dirty.

The are emotionally unclean (chaotic, uncontrolled, a dumping ground for Chad's emotional abuse and manipulation). They are physically unclean (they ooze blood every month and are receptacles for Chadseed). I think calling them "toilets" is accurate. Ever been in the women's restroom? Or visited a woman's apartment? They are disgusting and slovenly.

I mean they are toilets. You can piss in them, dispose of cum in them, poop in their faces. They are the definition of “toilet”
And you can poop in them too.
Public sanitary toilets - pissing 0,5€, pooping 1€.
Toilets - pissing 200€, pooping 1000€.

It's simple. Women are dirty.

The are emotionally unclean (chaotic, uncontrolled, a dumping ground for Chad's emotional abuse and manipulation). They are physically unclean (they ooze blood every month and are receptacles for Chadseed). I think calling them "toilets" is accurate. Ever been in the women's restroom? Or visited a woman's apartment? They are disgusting and slovenly.
Mods, pin this already.

That's insulting to toilets.