Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's very hard to maintain a good physique while being a 40 hour wageslave.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It seems that NEETs win yet again in this category, because they all have the time in the world for good diet and proper, consistent routines day in day out.

You can still "workout" after a 9-5, but you'll be tired and probably not properly nourished from eating trash at work and breakfast due to rushing to get there on time. You also get your pick of least crowded gym times as a neet. The best you can hope for is just being really lean/"skinny" while working, meaning you don't eat much and do some shitty inconsistsnt routines to stave off excess lard. But as we know, that is a challenge in itself due to Western culture on top of binge eating to cope with your garbage pointless slave life.

TbhI'm thinking I should try to become a neet and live off neetbux

Also, to any IT lurker, NO your trash and garbage blaha physique doesn't qualify you to tell me im wrong.

So true :feelsbadman:
After almost a half a year of NEET, I thought I could still throw in a workout after a day of wageslaving. It's impossible:feelsohgod:

The only thing I can say is that if you literally can't be a neet, try to get manual labour work or factories/warehouses, something active, you are also less likely to have to interact with foids in these work environments and you keep fitter than average workers

nutrition wise it's hilarious how most people insist on things like breakfast (usually one high in carbs) and lots of small meals and snacks, some even offered at the workplace, when it's literally just them bribing themselves to go through work and the daily routine imposed on them

gotta have my sugaries so i can endure my soywager life :feels:

Working is a Jewish trick. You never had to work in an office for Schlomo around 10,000 years ago.

Stress'll kill you slowly.

The only thing I can say is that if you literally can't be a neet, try to get manual labour work or factories/warehouses, something active, you are also less likely to have to interact with foids in these work environments and you keep fitter than average workers
Those are the absolute worst Jobs ever

Those are the absolute worst Jobs ever
yes they are
but no foids (or minimal) and you dont get fat

..only benefits I can think of
oh no uniform usually I guess?

yes they are
but no foids (or minimal) and you dont get fat

..only benefits I can think of
oh no uniform usually I guess?
You absolutely get fat at those jobs. That's not how it works

There are tons of fatties working in those jobs. Also loads of holes work in factories and warehouses these days. You won’t find holes working in construction sites, that’s it.

There are tons of fatties working in those jobs. Also loads of holes work in factories and warehouses these days. You won’t find holes working in construction sites, that’s it.
ratio is way less than office jobs which is what OP seems to do, can't imagine the torment of sitting next to a foid all day at work versus heavy lifting work instead

Working is a Jewish trick. You never had to work in an office for Schlomo around 10,000 years ago.
:feelsohh: waking up naturally because its light outside, sitting around a fire eating some foraged edibles, going hunting with the other men then coming home and playing with your kids / nutting in your wife and falling asleep to the sound of rustling leaves and a crackling campfire.

:feelsohh: waking up naturally because its light outside, sitting around a fire eating some foraged edibles, going hunting with the other men then coming home and playing with your kids / nutting in your wife and falling asleep to the sound of rustling leaves and a crackling campfire.
That’s the life that was stolen from me

No, you will now. As the supervisors JFL I've been there and worked that
ratio is way less than office jobs which is what OP seems to do, can't imagine the torment of sitting next to a foid all day at work versus heavy lifting work instead
No dude I'm at a steel mill right now. Everyone here is a fat Manlet.

Wageslaving is brutal and stressful.

I hate wageslaving. I wanna work for myself.

Manual labour > Cubicle slavery

Mental stress is so much worse in the long run, the body hardens and toughens up, the mind does not in my experience. It probably would if you had a normal childhood, satisfying teenage years, a wife and whatever, but not for an incel.

Officecucking seems more tiring than manual labour. Being bored tires you out a lot more in my experience

No, you will now. As the supervisors JFL I've been there and worked that

No dude I'm at a steel mill right now. Everyone here is a fat Manlet.

I know. I’ve done labouring in construction sites and I’m seeing more holes in the construction industry. Of course they only get the cushy jobs though, fucking cunts.

I know. I’ve done labouring in construction sites and I’m seeing more holes in the construction industry. Of course they only get the cushy jobs though, fucking cunts.
They literally do absolutely nothing there. Maybe just check some sheets every few hours and that's it.

Bluepillers advice contradicts each other. "Work out bro". Ok I work out but I can't pound careers and money. "Get better job, this is why you're incel". Ok I work on companies till I stress out and can't function at night. "See you don't work out. Do something". *Reload my machine gun in GTA V