Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's useless to talk to foids if you aren't perfect.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Minimum requirements to be able to converse with the opposite sex :
6'4
Chad face
huge dick

Anyone who told you otherwise lied to you.

You can definitely talk with them being a normie

You can't even look at a foid if you don't meet the minimum requirements because they'll call 911 on you the moment you take a glance at her.

Are you crazy bro. Normies are talking to foids all the time.

Are you crazy bro. Normies are talking to foids all the time.
NORMIES dont talk to foids. They just say hello and that's it.Anything else = harrasing them.

Yep Chad is only one with girlfriend
Yes. The ex of every foid is 6'4/6'5. You'll always hear the foids saying the following, " My ex was 6'4." or " My ex was 6'5.I loved him and wouldn't change anything about him. "

Talks tofoid
I never do bro but normies do and I see it. Every normie I knew got multiple girlfriends now. Go outside and it’s normies with gf, Chad is very rare I don’t think I ever seen one irl.

6'4
Chad face
huge dick

Foids always talk with subhuman betas for attention

Every normie I knew got multiple girlfriends now
you got to be a top model earning millions of dollars to be able to converse with a fucking toilet. You got one acne scar on your face = over. 1 inch below 6'3 = over. Below 6.3 inches NBP = Over. No Deep voice = Over. Eye bags = Over. Dark circles under eye = OVER.

Foids always talk with subhuman betas for attention
You gotta be delusional if you think that foids want the attention of subhumans. You'll be pepper sprayed if you look at a foid as a subhuman. One flaw on your face = It's over for you. Toilets are extremely cruel.

You gotta be delusional if you think that foids want the attention of subhumans. You'll be pepper sprayed if you look at a foid as a subhuman. One flaw on your face = It's over for you. Toilets are extremely cruel.
You are smoking something man

You gotta be delusional if you think that foids want the attention of subhumans. You'll be pepper sprayed if you look at a foid as a subhuman
Jfl look outside nigger foids talk to beta and sub5 all the time
They just want anything sexual from you
. One flaw on your face = It's over for you. Toilets are extremely cruel.

Yes. The ex of every foid is 6'4/6'5. You'll always hear the foids saying the following, " My ex was 6'4." or " My ex was 6'5.I loved him and wouldn't change anything about him. "
I have never heard that my entire life and neither has 99.9% of the forum

Jfl look outside nigger foids talk to beta and sub5 all the time
I never see it. Foids don't even look at subhumans. Instead, they point out their flaws and laugh with their friends.

have never heard that my entire life
Ask the foids and they'll tell you. "My ex was 6'4." "My ex was 6'5." "My ex had a 7.3 inch cock." The ex bfs of every foid is >6'3

6'4
Chad face
huge dick

You forgot big bank account as well.

Even Chad often times is required to have money or be rich not just the beta buxxers.

Even LTN get gfs sometimes because they're NT + average height.

jfl at this thread