Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its truly over

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★

There are consequences to this. Now the young foid will not settle for anything less.
"Sharon said that she was instantly attracted by Perry's piercing blue eyes and muscular arms, and they started exchanging flirty messages"
Of course. The Blackpill never cease to amaze me.

There are consequences to this. Now the young foid will not settle for anything less.
"Sharon said that she was instantly attracted by Perry's piercing blue eyes and muscular arms, and they started exchanging flirty messages"
Of course. The Blackpill never cease to amaze me.
I dont understand this post (im too low iq). Sorry

I mean fucking hell id rather be incel than date someone the age of my fucking mom. what has the world become frens :feelsohgod:

In the last year of our relationship, I found myself stealing glances at men in their 20s whenever we went out. nah she always did.
I vowed to find someone more suited to my spontaneous personality she means chad.
He was even sexier in real life. We had a deep connection. she had connection guys
Thankfully, my 23-year-old daughter who lives with me was fine with it. her daughter dont mind guys
The following week, Perry returned to Sharon's house to cook dinner for her and her daughter. and fuk them in the A

Kornheiser Why

He mogs me to hell. :feelsmage:

he will fuck her daughter behind her back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back