Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's true that chads don't attract but instantly attract women, the meme happened today

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
You know the bp meme we say all the time " All over when chad enters the room". It happened today, the htb girl I was talking about saw this new chadpreet enter and instantly looked at him, and she and her friend giggled. No I'm absolutely not larping!

The meme happened today, I saw it with my own eyes.

Meme are usually a exaggeration of reality, but today it was not.

Absolutely brutal, completely broke me from insider, I don't want to go to coaching centre anymore

Get over her already mang
I would get over her if I don't get to see her anymore, but I'm forced to see her everyday, and I just can't stop thinking, how I could never talk with such girls let alone be in a relationship, and today this chadpreet made it even more brutal. Day before Yesterday I made a similar post and it was suifuel and today this Chadpreet joining us just added fuel to it

this giggle is one if not the most brutal sound that an incel can hear

I would get over her if I don't get to see her anymore, but I'm forced to see her everyday, and I just can't stop thinking, how I could never talk with such girls let alone be in a relationship, and today this chadpreet made it even more brutal. Day before Yesterday I made a similar post and it was suifuel and today this Chadpreet joining us just added fuel to it
I can see my past self in you which prompts me to warn you. Shit like this will hinder our academic progression and exacerbate our plight. I've been in your shoes and know first hand the nigh impossibility of letting go of this despair but all it leads to is lower marks/rank in exams and not a single soul besides us batting an eye.

this giggle is one if not the most brutal sound that an incel can hear
Beyond brutal, you would never get a girl to giggle just by looking at you
I can see my past self in you which prompts me to warn you. Shit like this will hinder our academic progression and exacerbate our plight. I've been in your shoes and know first hand the nigh impossibility of letting go of this despair but all it leads to is lower marks/rank in exams and not a single soul besides us batting an eye.
I'll try

My academic environment is already bad because girls in my class laugh over everything,

It's amazing how girls will destroy their genes just to get a few minutes of pleasure

jfl so it's the same everywhere , no choice but to put up with it mang
I want girls in my class, Because obviously I want to look at some girls, but I don't want them to laugh at every unfunny joke

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back