Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "It's true I used to be quite immature when I was a teen, but women get a lot less shallow when they grow up"

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I read this sentence so much from IT, prime rage fuel. So let's get done with it once and for all: When I was in highschool + first years in college, I was bluepilled AF. I genuinely thought putting effort into myself to become a successful person would make me look attractive. So I started studying hard, started gymcelling + looksmaxxing. Took up different language classes (I speak 4 languages rn) + got into many different hobbies. All of this made for a great resume, and I managed to get accepted into a top 4 uni in my country for computer science. One thing didn't change tho, my complete lack of success with girls. Never managed to bring a girl home or even get a kiss from the freshman parties I attended. All my female friends + acquaintances viewed as this completely asexual being. Never got asked out or shown any indication of interest. Rejected everytime, no matches on tinder, etc ... While I was having an existential crisis because of it, I started looking around how it was going for everyone else, especially the girls. Every single femoid and chad was getting mad laid. Hookups, tinder dates, casual relationships, FWBs, they had it all. The only femoids who weren't whoring around to chads like this were the "highschool sweethearts" who secured a chadlite early on. Sure, those girls would snap out of their immature phase at some point and then I might have a chance, but think a little about what that means. While they were losing their virginities to a "bad boy" lowIQ teenager, I was alone in my room studying. While they were having sexcapades in spring break, I was working on my self so I become "worth" a relationhsip. While they were getting pump and dumped by "assholes and jerks", I was having an existential crisis trying to figure out a flaw in my character that kept me from getting laid. Those whores didn't demand ANYTHING from chads, they begged for his cum , tolerated any fcked up sexual act he demanded, slept with him 30 mins after they met at a party, got slapped around and dominated to "explore their sexuality", and then he left the next morning with no strings attached. but ME? OH me I have to work on myself like a slave, become financially independent, be nice and respectful of women, buy her flowers and chocolate, promise to commit and be faithful, tell her I love her and mean it so I can become worthy of her when she finally decides to settle down after getting chad dick all her youth. FUCK THAT, that's not love, that's psychological abuse. That's a variant of cuckoldry, my heart aches just thinking about it. If you're not good enough for casual sex, if you're not good enough for tinder, it's ALREADY OVER. You can only ascend to become a betacuck at best, it never even began. And every single femoid that reads this knows it's all true. They just want to keep the settled for beta on a leash, waiting patiently for her to get over her slutty phase.

Women progressively get worse and worse throughout their life span

When women grow up their vaginas get less shallow as they get stretched out by giant nigger dicks.

Sounds like part of a stand-up bit.

You’re on your way brother. This is one of the many realizations you will have in your life if you are truly blackpilled.

You’re on your way brother. This is one of the many realizations you will have in your life if you are truly blackpilled
Honestly since I discovered reddit in 2018, my life changed and I got blackpilled

I read this sentence so much from IT, prime rage fuel. So let's get done with it once and for all: When I was in highschool + first years in college, I was bluepilled AF. I genuinely thought putting effort into myself to become a successful person would make me look attractive. So I started studying hard, started gymcelling + looksmaxxing. Took up different language classes (I speak 4 languages rn) + got into many different hobbies. All of this made for a great resume, and I managed to get accepted into a top 4 uni in my country for computer science. One thing didn't change tho, my complete lack of success with girls. Never managed to bring a girl home or even get a kiss from the freshman parties I attended. All my female friends + acquaintances viewed as this completely asexual being. Never got asked out or shown any indication of interest. Rejected everytime, no matches on tinder, etc ... While I was having an existential crisis because of it, I started looking around how it was going for everyone else, especially the girls. Every single femoid and chad was getting mad laid. Hookups, tinder dates, casual relationships, FWBs, they had it all. The only femoids who weren't whoring around to chads like this were the "highschool sweethearts" who secured a chadlite early on. Sure, those girls would snap out of their immature phase at some point and then I might have a chance, but think a little about what that means. While they were losing their virginities to a "bad boy" lowIQ teenager, I was alone in my room studying. While they were having sexcapades in spring break, I was working on my self so I become "worth" a relationhsip. While they were getting pump and dumped by "assholes and jerks", I was having an existential crisis trying to figure out a flaw in my character that kept me from getting laid. Those whores didn't demand ANYTHING from chads, they begged for his cum , tolerated any fcked up sexual act he demanded, slept with him 30 mins after they met at a party, got slapped around and dominated to "explore their sexuality", and then he left the next morning with no strings attached. but ME? OH me I have to work on myself like a slave, become financially independent, be nice and respectful of women, buy her flowers and chocolate, promise to commit and be faithful, tell her I love her and mean it so I can become worthy of her when she finally decides to settle down after getting chad dick all her youth. FUCK THAT, that's not love, that's psychological abuse. That's a variant of cuckoldry, my heart aches just thinking about it. If you're not good enough for casual sex, if you're not good enough for tinder, it's ALREADY OVER. You can only ascend to become a betacuck at best, it never even began. And every single femoid that reads this knows it's all true. They just want to keep the settled for beta on a leash, waiting patiently for her to get over her slutty phase.
fucking brutal...

Honestly since I discovered reddit in 2018, my life changed and I got blackpilled
[UWSL]Can you talk more about the blackpill experiences you've had? for example, what did you discover with reddit?[/UWSL]

What soys don't get is that they are still shallow, only difference is since they hit the wall, beggars can't be choosers and roasties have to settle with a beta orbiter once they can't get chad dick for financial stability

Hits so close to home it makes me sick. Thinking about all of those years working to become good enough when lazy, degenerate, psychotic normies get everything without ever having to improve themselves. I'm gonna go kill a few more brain cells with vodka to forget now

This is BS. high school women have lower standards. All they want is a guy who they think is cute and who they like talking to. Later, they value your job and money (even if they make money and have a good job and could be a good breadwinner themself), your sexual/relationship experience, your sexual performance skills, what your previous partners were like, etc. In high school, women have less options to choose from because only guys at school might ask them out and it's only 1500 people, and after HS they have dating apps and big college campuses or bars with different people each weekend (unlike HS where you see the same people) and get, in turn, pursued by many more men, having more options to choose from, which increases choosiness.

Only popular women in HS only chase the jocks, because that's the only type of women the jocks date. After HS, women who aren't part of that crowd finally have access to macho guys and chase them much more, and even frat boys or college athletes (if they go to college) will date them. Even former HS jocks will date them.

Hits so close to home it makes me sick. Thinking about all of those years working to become good enough when lazy, degenerate, psychotic normies get everything without ever having to improve themselves. I'm gonna go kill a few more brain cells with vodka to forget now
Nothing good ever comes out of comparing what you have, to what anyone else has.

I feel all your pain, I went through exactly the same. Studied self help books and pickup since I was 17. Tried hard to make friends since I was 11. People in uni were having a social life while I studied alone and was even afraid to make a facebook. I commited a lot to girls and some even liked me but in the end they all rejected me. I turned 29 today and im finishing up my second MS degree but I have no friends and no girlfriend. I feel exhausted and now they expect me to wageslave my entire life. I have also learned that girls rarely leave their comfort zone because they dont have to. Girls do everything in groups. They always take the easy routes and dont face the same hardships, they get boyfriends early so they dont have to do anything alone