Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its totally over - CRINGE

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
I mean wtf 90% of instagram/tiktok looksmax Community is now using terms like ,,its over".

HAHAHAHAHAHA these fuckers don't even know where the term comes from.

These gaylord fagg normies dont even know what ,,incel" is. And they use words like ,,never began" , ,,over for you", ,,maxxing"

Fucking normies faggots

Bluepill leads to the redpill, which inevitably leads to the blackpill. The blackpill is unavoidable like a nearby black hole.

It's the same with the Chad meme. Incels created it and then via 4chan it funneled itself into normie culture. Incels are behind a lot of memes these days.

It's the same with the Chad meme. Incels created it and then via 4chan it funneled itself into normie culture. Incels are behind a lot of memes these days.

This tbh

'Incels are the unacknowledged legislators of the memesphere'

do normies have creativity?

I also use it
Its over for incelcel
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

They piss me the fuck off. I saw one foid asking the comments "do I mog?" :feelsclown:
At least the guys there put her in her place and didn't simp, but they also used incel terminology.
They don't claim to be incels but they're interested in our practices and mimic us. Fucking hypocrites.

Bluepill leads to the redpill, which inevitably leads to the blackpill. The blackpill is unavoidable like a nearby black hole.
The blackpill is always present, it's just a matter of if the person wants to wake up to reality.