Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its too brutal for me.

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★
Nobody else has to try as much as me.

Nobody is actively looking for friends.

Nobody is actively seeking attention, empathy, or even just simple "hi" from people they see.

I never got as much as a single text from anybody asking how I'm doing.

I never got as much as a single stare from a girl. Or anybody for that matter.

Nobody has ever approach me to speak.

I have not received a single message for my birthday despite actively trying to pick conversations with people. Girls who never spoke got hundreds of them.

Nobody believes I will ever find love. I never heard a single compliment about the way I look. Not even from my family.

I am more talkative than the usual guy, anyone could converse with me about any subject. I'm not an autist, despite looking like one.

I have 0 contacts in my phone, excluding family.

I have never had even just one friend.

The only time I remember feeling normal is in my dreams. Dreams are the only reason I know what those feelings feel like. Feeling of someone grabbing my hand with affection. Feeling of having fun with my friends.

My best memories are the dreams that melted with reality.

Every breath feels like breathing through a straw. My chest is heavy. I didn't want it all to be so brutal.

Pretty much the same for all of us here

sounds like something a foid or normie would say so they can agitate incels. im wise to you

Nobody is actively seeking attention, empathy, or even just simple "hi" from people they see.

I have not received a single message for my birthday despite actively trying to pick conversations with people. Girls who never spoke got hundreds of them.

Nobody believes I will ever find love. I never heard a single compliment about the way I look. Not even from my family.

I am more talkative than the usual guy, anyone could converse with me about any subject. I'm not an autist, despite looking like one.

The only time I remember feeling normal is in my dreams. Dreams are the only reason I know what those feelings feel like. Feeling of someone grabbing my hand with affection. Feeling of having fun with my friends.

Every breath feels like breathing through a straw. My chest is heavy. I didn't want it all to be so brutal.
I'm sorry, man.

There are genuinely caring people in this world.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Don't fret. That's what they want.