Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its time for this forum to swallow the IPHONE PILL ( 100 % serious )

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm a huge android guy myself but WE NEED to accept the fact that in 2017 having the latest gen iPhone filled with normie social media apps is the MINIMUM requirement to be considered normal 

[size=small]If you're using an iPhone and somebody else with an iPhone texts you, their message is displayed in a blue bubble. If they're using Android, their message is displayed in a green bubble. And it's no joke that girls have rejected guys because they have Android (green bubble). It's been known to happen to guys where everything was going well on Tinder but once phone numbers exchanged and she realises you have an Android phone, it's over
[/size]

6mgzGLw.png

fSG2Eh3.png

4JQua6e.png

smRYp00.png

idOTOQY.png

iphoneAndroid.png

+ 40 views and no replies , I knew this forum couldnt handle the iphone pill

Its probably because the roasties can see if youve read their texts, while androids you cant. Or they just irrationally retarded creatures who love expensive shit.

I have an iPhone.

Why do they always act like being petty is a positive trait to have

Chad Jobs is responsible for like 90% of hookup culture rn.

I have an android. Iphone is for normshits.

>in 2017 having the latest gen iPhone filled with normie social media apps is the MINIMUM requirement to be considered normal

one of the truest things i've ever read on here tbh, just lol if you don't have Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, and Tinder on your phone. whoever checks it (god forbid) will instantly think you're an autistic cunt and something is desperately wrong with you.

whogivesafucc said:
>in 2017 having the latest gen iPhone filled with normie social media apps is the MINIMUM requirement to be considered normal

one of the truest things i've ever read on here tbh, just lol if you don't have Facebook, Messenger, Snapchat, Instagram, and Tinder on your phone. whoever checks it (god forbid) will instantly think you're an autistic cunt and something is desperately wrong with you.

so much this

in 2018 , you need to have AT LEAST 500 followers on instagram ( at least 40 % of those followers need to be normie females ) and have AT LEAST 5000 snapchat points

Pouuop said:
+ 40 views and no replies , I knew this forum couldnt handle the iphone pill

Rofl it's hilarious that you act just as petty as those iPhone users. Maybe not every person that opens a thread wants to respond? JFL

Banished said:
Its probably because the roasties can see if youve read their texts, while androids you cant. Or they just irrationally retarded creatures who love expensive shit.

Most of these retarded thoughts come from Twitter, and if you ever even been on twitter, trust me, you will see how INSANELY irrationally retarded they are. Literally every tweet these cunts make is some shit like "lol im dating a guy but hes like 5'9....#THESTRUGGLE"

Chad still uses a telegraph for communication and still slays the entire Apple company

I bought an iPhone for this exact reason, but I eventually threw it at the wall in a fit of inceldom fueled rage. Now I have some shitty cheap phone.

Unfortunately the iphone pill is very real. My chaddy ex roommate told me he lost a lot of promising hookup offers for being a cheap android fuck.

This shit just makes me want to give up on femails entirely. How can anyone be this fucking superficial? It's like paying for a wad of Gold, it's useless.

mental_out said:
It's the former. They think owning an iphone makes them rich and high status even though I've seen loads of deadbeat chavs using iphones. It's just a shitty overpriced status symbol for idiots.

Absolutely. They are just status symbols like expensive designer clothes and shoes and performance cars (like Mercedes or BMW) only they have an annoying cult following. The only device apple make that is worth a damn is the macbook air (or was) i don't know if it got the macbook pro treatment yet? Those were pretty solid machines in terms of ports, performance, portability and battery life. I actually owned one for a while. Battery wise it was very good. I liked its portability and i couldn't believe the resale value it had. Only downside is i think even the SSD's are soldered to the board now. Processor, RAM and probably the wireless module are already soldered. So you're fucked if one fails, most of my other laptops have had multiple parts replaced and have been cleaned and had thermal compound every year or two. I have an old HP machine, a newer Lenovo machine and a a few Samsung machines all running Windows 7 and Ubuntu.

Most apple stuff is kind of shitty, its made by Chinese slave labour. Its basically just the same hardware that goes into Dell computers. The marketing wankers just spin so much shit and people just lap it up. Numerous Macbook pro models (except for 2013) have had issues with the discrete graphics chips dying due to faulty poor quality ATI chips and overheating because despite the fact its marketed to video editors it can't handle it. The older macbook pro models had substandard hinge mechanisms.

You now pay £2000+ for a machine that you can't even plug a USB device into. You have to put fucking dongles in. Available from apple for the every day low low price of £30 a pop. The capabilities of these machines is lack luster at best. Despite the fact apple manufacture the device and the hardware MacOS Sierra cannot give you a time estimate on your remaining battery life. Even android can do that fairly well. Oh and notice how they killed their "genius" magsafe charger. That they didn't invent by the way. They stole it from a Korean company that made blenders. Now they are even thinking of killing the lightning connector for USB-C. Make your fucking minds up! Apple has never invented anything. It just steals stuff from other peoples and patents retarded shit. Apple has a patent on rounded corners. The main achievement of the company is being able to produce a product and get it to market where someone else has failed.

The macbook machines are especially susceptible to water intrusion and moisture causing them to fail. Lenovo which is a shitty Chinese turd manufacturer has had water resistance in its machines for years and some of my shitty windows laptops have suffered water damage and are fine or were repaired for less than £50. 

Now we have iphones that you can't even plug your headphones into. That are nearly double the price of the Samsung competitors for similar performance and no external storage. iOS is retarded. I used to use an ipad in my last job. Our company was trying to go "paperless" i had been an Android user since 2010. Trying to use iOS was impenetrable. Just trying to do basic things is miserable. Not to mention you have to fight with itunes to do stuff that you can do with windows explorer with an android device. iPhone's are just as vulnerable to water intrusion as their macbook cousins. Where as my Galaxy S5 went for a swim in a rancid CNC coolant tank and is fine to this day and has even been in salt water. The S5 was also nearly half the price of the equivalent iPhone.

Then there is forced obsolescence apple practices. Its most noticeable with iDevices where they persistently push updates out to devices which simply cannot handle it. I've wielded the axe of several peoples iphone4/4S/5's recently after updates bricked them and they couldn't be recovered. Where as Android devices generally are not updated beyond their capabilities and there is a whole scene with custom roms, they can also be re-purposed into Ubuntu devices or even into more stripped down Linux devices. A lot of the older Android devices thrown out in the west will still be running in the 3rd world doing something 10 years - 15 years from now. I expect forced obsolescence will be carried into the macOS market soon because the problem is that now Moores law has ended and current transistor technology is pretty much at its limit there is no need to upgrade a computer every 18 months-2 years. For what most people do, a machine from 2010 running Windows 7 with a decent spec i3-i5-i7 chip (available used at knock down price) with 4GB of RAM will be more than enough to handle tasks up to some video or photo editing. Even though the most intensive task most peoples machines do is watching streaming video. It will probably be enough until at least 2023-2025 and after that Ubuntu will probably give these machines another 10 years use.

I just use a phone and car for convenience, not for looks.

commander_zoidberg said:
Absolutely. They are just status symbols like expensive designer clothes and shoes and performance cars (like Mercedes or BMW) only they have an annoying cult following. The only device apple make that is worth a damn is the macbook air (or was) i don't know if it got the macbook pro treatment yet? Those were pretty solid machines in terms of ports, performance, portability and battery life. I actually owned one for a while. Battery wise it was very good. I liked its portability and i couldn't believe the resale value it had. Only downside is i think even the SSD's are soldered to the board now. Processor, RAM and probably the wireless module are already soldered. So you're fucked if one fails, most of my other laptops have had multiple parts replaced and have been cleaned and had thermal compound every year or two. I have an old HP machine, a newer Lenovo machine and a a few Samsung machines all running Windows 7 and Ubuntu.

Most apple stuff is kind of shitty, its made by Chinese slave labour. Its basically just the same hardware that goes into Dell computers. The marketing wankers just spin so much shit and people just lap it up. Numerous Macbook pro models (except for 2013) have had issues with the discrete graphics chips dying due to faulty poor quality ATI chips and overheating because despite the fact its marketed to video editors it can't handle it. The older macbook pro models had substandard hinge mechanisms.

You now pay £2000+ for a machine that you can't even plug a USB device into. You have to put fucking dongles in. Available from apple for the every day low low price of £30 a pop. The capabilities of these machines is lack luster at best. Despite the fact apple manufacture the device and the hardware MacOS Sierra cannot give you a time estimate on your remaining battery life. Even android can do that fairly well. Oh and notice how they killed their "genius" magsafe charger. That they didn't invent by the way. They stole it from a Korean company that made blenders. Now they are even thinking of killing the lightning connector for USB-C. Make your fucking minds up! Apple has never invented anything. It just steals stuff from other peoples and patents retarded shit. Apple has a patent on rounded corners. The main achievement of the company is being able to produce a product and get it to market where someone else has failed.

The macbook machines are especially susceptible to water intrusion and moisture causing them to fail. Lenovo which is a shitty Chinese turd manufacturer has had water resistance in its machines for years and some of my shitty windows laptops have suffered water damage and are fine or were repaired for less than £50. 

Now we have iphones that you can't even plug your headphones into. That are nearly double the price of the Samsung competitors for similar performance and no external storage. iOS is retarded. I used to use an ipad in my last job. Our company was trying to go "paperless" i had been an Android user since 2010. Trying to use iOS was impenetrable. Just trying to do basic things is miserable. Not to mention you have to fight with itunes to do stuff that you can do with windows explorer with an android device. iPhone's are just as vulnerable to water intrusion as their macbook cousins. Where as my Galaxy S5 went for a swim in a rancid CNC coolant tank and is fine to this day and has even been in salt water. The S5 was also nearly half the price of the equivalent iPhone.

Then there is forced obsolescence apple practices. Its most noticeable with iDevices where they persistently push updates out to devices which simply cannot handle it. I've wielded the axe of several peoples iphone4/4S/5's recently after updates bricked them and they couldn't be recovered. Where as Android devices generally are not updated beyond their capabilities and there is a whole scene with custom roms, they can also be re-purposed into Ubuntu devices or even into more stripped down Linux devices. A lot of the older Android devices thrown out in the west will still be running in the 3rd world doing something 10 years - 15 years from now. I expect forced obsolescence will be carried into the macOS market soon because the problem is that now Moores law has ended and current transistor technology is pretty much at its limit there is no need to upgrade a computer every 18 months-2 years. For what most people do, a machine from 2010 running Windows 7 with a decent spec i3-i5-i7 chip (available used at knock down price) with 4GB of RAM will be more than enough to handle tasks up to some video or photo editing. Even though the most intensive task most peoples machines do is watching streaming video. It will probably be enough until at least 2023-2025 and after that Ubuntu will probably give these machines another 10 years use.

high iq post

are you mrz btw ?

Hmmm.

https://www.cultofmac.com/426360/imessage-comes-to-android-thanks-to-neat-mac-hack/

Good thing I have a macbook. I might be able to find a way out of this.

Stacy does not care what type of phone Chad has. Chad can text her from a fucking flip phone and she would not give 1 single fuck.

I've had the same Android phone for nearly 4 years.

What do I need an iPhone for? :skeptical:

Literally every time I see another one of those generic Instagram makeup cum dumpster slut on Tinder she has an iphone. EVERY TIME.
Goes to show Apple truly is for superficial cunts.

Apple needs more bad press like the Fappening that is specifically bad for women so that women will start ditching iPhone in hoards.

Pouuop said:
high iq post

are you mrz btw ?

High autism post.

I'm commander_zoidberg not a machine readable zone.

gstvtrp said:
Apple needs more bad press like the Fappening that is specifically bad for women so that women will start ditching iPhone in hoards.

Make libraries that secretly activate the camera and or microphone, obfuscate the library code in your code for the application, make the app look attractive enough to download and voilà!

Ultra megacope.

Chad uses smoke signals or messaging pigeons and gets more girls than iphone average user.

Android is literally better

Zyros said:
Ultra megacope.

Chad uses smoke signals or messaging pigeons and gets more girls than iphone average user.

This. What we really need to do is start swallowing Chadpills, Chad actually meets the looks requirement, we don't. As a sub8 it doesn't matter what phone you have, car you drive, etc. You're not Chad so you're invisible.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back