Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's time for the pumapill. Also, when dogpill meets the pumapill

@ItsovERfucks @BlackCel_from_ZA
View attachment 1174716
This is it. The best proof yet. The pumapill is not deniable anymore.

THE PUMAPILL IS FUCKING REAL, IT'S NOT A JOKE, IT'S NOT A MEME, IT'S NOT A SHITPOST.

THIS STUCK UP BITCH WOULD NEVER ALLOW YOU TO LICK HER FACE LIKE THAT. BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A DANGEROUS LARGE PUMA MALE
Pumapill is the most brootal :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

449209345 772449011765647 207758124179382745 n

The puma is larger, could easily pummel the dumb foid

Pumapilled and dogpilled at the same time

View attachment 1136928
Move over, pathetic pumacels!

TIME FOR THE FUCKING LIONPILL

THE LITERAL KING OF THE JUNGLE

And that's a male lion, btw. Even though he doesn't have the mane. Of course it's a fucking male large dangerous lion.

If the male doesn't have the capability of tearing the dumb female to pieces, then she won't be aroused.

I think the lionpill will be my next felinepill thread. I will gather all the lionpill vids there.

@tehgymcel420

Does this puma sexmog ethnics?
Foids want puma cocks , dogs will be moved aside when puma cock takes over

Last time I brought you the servalpill: https://incels.is/threads/time-for-a-new-animalpill-the-servalpill.554142/

Servals are larger than house cats, but that's not enough anymore for foids. Foids constantly need more and better.

Time for pumapill! Pumas are even bigger, stronger and more dangerous than servals. Servals are mogged hard by pumas.

View attachment 1023945

View attachment 1023951

View attachment 1023962
View attachment 1023963

Now this foid also likes comparing the dogpill with the pumapill:
View attachment 1023964View attachment 1023965
She has many vids where she's down on her knees in front of both beasts.

And you just know that it would be over for dogs if pumas were more readily available and accessible. Pumas are larger and stronger than dogs, which is what foids find attractive. Even animals can't escape the heightpill and dickpill. Pumas also have the barbed penis and the dog knot can't compete with that.

But dogs win by default because you can easily get a dog. Dogs are easier to get than horses. Dog is the largest animal that is easy to get.
Gonna need an extra large litter box and wine glasses to prepare for Puma cock

Foids want puma cocks , dogs will be moved aside when puma cock takes over
I'm convinced foids would prefer pumas (or any other large feline) over dogs just because they're larger than dogs. The only obstacle is that getting a large feline as a pet is a million times more difficult.

Last time I brought you the servalpill: https://incels.is/threads/time-for-a-new-animalpill-the-servalpill.554142/

Servals are larger than house cats, but that's not enough anymore for foids. Foids constantly need more and better.

Time for pumapill! Pumas are even bigger, stronger and more dangerous than servals. Servals are mogged hard by pumas.

View attachment 1023945

View attachment 1023951

View attachment 1023962
View attachment 1023963

Now this foid also likes comparing the dogpill with the pumapill:
View attachment 1023964View attachment 1023965
She has many vids where she's down on her knees in front of both beasts.

And you just know that it would be over for dogs if pumas were more readily available and accessible. Pumas are larger and stronger than dogs, which is what foids find attractive. Even animals can't escape the heightpill and dickpill. Pumas also have the barbed penis and the dog knot can't compete with that.

But dogs win by default because you can easily get a dog. Dogs are easier to get than horses. Dog is the largest animal that is easy to get.
Why do all dogs cat puma pill whatever the fuck all look the exact same and actually look visibly aesthetic:feelsree::reeeeee: while us incels rot and look like deformed blob fish even incel Pumas mogg us looks wise to oblivion why can't we all just look like chad of one pheno

Why do all dogs cat puma pill whatever the fuck all look the exact same and actually look visibly aesthetic:feelsree::reeeeee: while us incels rot and look like deformed blob fish even incel Pumas mogg us looks wise to oblivion why can't we all just look like chad of one pheno
Pumas are apex predators. Muscular, large felines. They are essentially roided and gymmaxxed by default.

IT'S OVER FOR HUMANMALECELS

Pumas are apex predators. Muscular, large felines. They are essentially roided and gymmaxxed by default.
Humans are a mitostatin rich light build but still mammals to me look very similar to each other predator has nothing to do with it