Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's time for the Europeans to wake up and remilitarize

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
For two decades, filthy peacenik leftist hippies have laboured under the delusion that a large-scale conventional war couldn't possibly happen in Europe. They argued for lower military spending, the closure of nuclear power plants, even the dissolution of NATO.

Man, they were so fucking wrong.

The Russian people are animals. They are not a people who play by norms or rules, even ones they agreed to. They don't even try to maintain the pretense that they do. Th[UWSL]at's why they cheat in video games and at the Olympics. They do whatever they want and adopt the mentality that the ends justify the means, any means. The ex-members of the Warsaw Pact understand this, and evidently the Western Europeans didn't. Until today. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Unless Putin is poisoned or something, the Russian military will invade the Baltics or Poland. If not this decade, then the next. And NATO needs to be ready to crush them, with the only language that the Russian animals speak: bullets and bombs. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
No thanks. I hope Russia destroy Western Europe

Also NATO won't do shit and will get his ass handed to them. All hail Putin and Kadyrov

Often when I look into who discovered this or that thing I stumble upon some Russian dude who came up with it. It would be great if the Soviet Union excluding the EU lapsed countries (Estonia etc.) get back together. The West needs to mind its own business. :feelsUgh:

Often when I look into who discovered this or that thing I stumble upon some Russian dude who came up with it. It would be great if the Soviet Union excluding the EU lapsed countries (Estonia etc.) get back together. The West needs to mind its own business. :feelsUgh:
Excluding the EU, it would be great if the Soviet Union got back together? :feelsseriously:

That's just Russia and a couple of failed states, like Belarus. So not the Soviet Union.

The flaw in your logic is the silly assumption that if the West "minds its own business", nothing would happen, that the rest of the world would leave the West alone. It reminds me the same isolationist nonsense that comes up again and again every decade, as was the case in the run-up to Pearl Harbor. The Russians are animals and they won't stop until they are either exterminated or they exterminate the rest of Europe and Asia.

Excluding the EU, it would be great if the Soviet Union got back together? :feelsseriously:

That's just Russia and a couple of failed states, like Belarus. So not the Soviet Union.

The flaw in your logic is the silly assumption that if the West "minds its own business", nothing would happen, that the rest of the world would leave the West alone. It reminds me the same isolationist nonsense that comes up again and again every decade, as was the case in the run-up to Pearl Harbor. The Russians are animals and they won't stop until they are either exterminated or they exterminate the rest of Europe and Asia.
Nuclear weapons and American hegemony has made geopolitics boring.

If these two factors weren't there, we would see a dog eats dog version of geopolitics which would be more fun. :feelzez:

I hope nukes are dropped in order to wipe humanity off the planet. Fuck sex havers wanting to propagate their genetic legacy, it will end here.

Enjoy the show OP :feelsjuice:

Someone should merk that faggot Putin (in Call of Duty 8)

For two decades, filthy peacenik leftist hippies have laboured under the delusion that a large-scale conventional war couldn't possibly happen in Europe. They argued for lower military spending, the closure of nuclear power plants, even the dissolution of NATO.

The Russian people are animals. They are not a people who play by norms or rules, even ones they agreed to. They don't even try to maintain the pretense that they do. Th[UWSL]at's why they cheat in video games and at the Olympics. They do whatever they want and adopt the mentality that the ends justify the means, any means. The ex-members of the Warsaw Pact understand this, and evidently the Western Europeans didn't. Until today. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Unless Putin is poisoned or something, the Russian military will invade the Baltics or Poland. If not this decade, then the next. And NATO needs to be ready to crush them, with the only language that the Russian animals speak: bullets and bombs. [/UWSL]

Don’t be fooled.

View: https://youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4

View: https://youtu.be/VPe5f5dcrGE

Agree

Absolutely. America is shouldering the entire burden of keeping the democratic world safe and libs think the default world order is a lib democracy, it's not, it's tyranny.
Erdogan shot down a russian plane no problemo and they immediately got the message.

Absolutely. America is shouldering the entire burden of keeping the democratic world safe and libs think the default world order is a lib democracy, it's not, it's tyranny.
Erdogan shot down a russian plane no problemo and they immediately got the message.
It depends on how this Russia thing plays out. We might be at the start of Neo-Imperialism. If China takes Taiwan in the next two years and gets away with it, it is definitely the start of Neo-Imperialism.

[UWSL]Now you're shilling for the globohomo judaized west against russia [/UWSL]

Jfl :feelshaha:

It depends on how this Russia thing plays out. We might be at the start of Neo-Imperialism. If China takes Taiwan in the next two years and gets away with it, it is definitely the start of Neo-Imperialism.
If I was Xi I would invade Taiwan immediately. The Western governments filled with soys, cucks and foids won't be able to comprehend two invasions at once.

Biden and his admin are full of retards.

Also, where are the sanctions against China for killing millions and locking down untold millions for their virus?

Last edited:
Russian Olympians aren't cheating more than Americans, Jamaicans and Chinks. Their ban was purely political.

Russian hackers proved how corrupt WADA is, Williams sisters are given a free license to dope for instance.

Also Chinks butcher animals alive. Talk about cruel sadists.

I would not fight for "my" country.

It's the place I was born and raised, it's where I currently live, but it's not "my" country.
Well, you can't have private property without the state, so it's not like you can have one without the other

How are Russian animals?

They belong to Europe. They have a common heritage of Christianity, mathematics and science. Their culture of music, literature and so on is advanced.

Russia has warned NATO countless times not to expand.

Go over to Ukraine and fight for them if you are so concerned about the "animals".

You're rich. Jump a flight to Poland and cross the border. You'll be there in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Well, you can't have private property without the state, so you still couldn't have it without the state
It's actually a fair point made by leftists. I've long ignored it but I do now admit there is truth to it.

I have no confidence the pussified woke faggot governments of Europe have any idea how to combat the communists. They're just like Joe Biden and the Democrats, they're gonna roll over while Putin rebuilds the USSR.

It's time for the Fourth Reich to rise. And if it doesn't then Eurofaggots deserve to get their asses handed to them.

Based Putin hopefully will put the west in it's place, then Xi will do the same

It's unacceptable to still have retards shilling for NATO and ukraine here

I hope nukes are dropped in order to wipe humanity off the planet. Fuck sex havers wanting to propagate their genetic legacy, it will end here.
Soon.:smonk:

go google snapchat maps and look what's happening in ukraine
(spoiler alert: it's nothing)

Destroy the West

The GDP of EU and US is 10x that of Russia, and their populations are 5 times larger. The West got soft, but if push came to shove there would really be no contest.

The US doesn't care about Ukraine as much as it cares about curbing Russia's resurgence. So what Putin did will be a good excuse to choke Russia a bit more. There's no need for drastic action. More sanctions will reduce their economic growth even further and EU countries that are dependent on Russian energy will be incentivized to look for alternatives, hurting Russia's economy even more in the long run.

Meanwhile Putin will get control over a poor country with a hostile population. Why did he want it? He thinks Ukraine will be a buffer from an attack from the west, an attack that was never going to happen anyway.

I have no confidence the pussified woke faggot governments of Europe have any idea how to combat the communists. They're just like Joe Biden and the Democrats, they're gonna roll over while Putin rebuilds the USSR.

It's time for the Fourth Reich to rise. And if it doesn't then Eurofaggots deserve to get their asses handed to them.

Instagram Smile GIF

Dont think its possible to instill that mentality into eurocucks. They are too afraid of muh gun violence and instead let the arabs and tyrones toss acid onto their faces. Europe is megacucked to the point that any invasion would not only be swift, but welcomed. We have seen countless examples throughout history that a conquered nation the women give into their conquerors easily.
The ideals of europe are so far removed from the average european citizen that i highly doubt that if war was at their door, they would come to realize why or what they were fighting for.

The US will happily defend them, so it’s easy to see why they cba. The Russians really are something else though. I was listening to BBC news hour and a Russian MP came on to legit just start cursing out Western leaders JFL.

Aren't you a Chinese national? :feelsjuice:

At any rate, Europe has bankrupted itself, and soon its protector my nation of the United States will collapse where its military will be disbanded entirely or brought home domestically for inevitable national social unrest here. The European Union has failed, it was a horrible experiment, to begin with, and Europe is better off with ethnic nationalism along with their own national militaries. Also, fuck the Rothschilds in London. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Also NATO won't do shit and will get his ass handed to them. All hail Putin and Kadyrov
NATO isn't shit without the United States and even now our military has been weakened from within where our assistance doesn't even make much of a difference anymore. Without United States monetary funding there would be no financial funding for NATO, simple as. :feelsjuice:

They'll utilize biologicals first over nuclear weapons, there's a reason for all those bioweapon labs in Ukraine and around the world. Biological weapons is more sanitary and environmentally friendly concerning the fast-paced destruction of entire human populations. :feelsdevil:

They'll utilize biologicals first over nuclear weapons, there's a reason for all those bioweapon labs in Ukraine and around the world. Biological weapons is more sanitary and environmentally friendly concerning the fast-paced destruction of entire human populations. :feelsdevil:
Hope it's an incurable STD that will make all of them become infertile. Pregnant whores will be forced to miscarry and have horrifically mutated stillborns while Chad's dick rots away.

Hope it's an incurable STD that will make all of them become infertile. Pregnant whores will be forced to miscarry and have horrifically mutated stillborns while Chad's dick rots away.
More like weaponized smallpox, plague, or ebola. :feelsjuice:

based lithuanians, my shit country is not worth fighting for and dying.
I think that's just "no data" as opposed to "Lithuanians don't care", I'd be willing to bet that the number is similar to that of the Poles and the Latvians, etc.

Russia is all that's left to stand against the (((menace))) that threatens the world. Don't be a cuck; support Russia today. :blackpill::bigbrain:

Senate Intelligence Committee chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., is cautioning that a major cyberattack against Ukraine could have possible ripple effects on nearby NATO members – and force NATO allies to come to their defense.

Warner made the comments Thursday afternoon in an interview on NPR's All Things Considered.

"If you shut down Polish hospitals because they can't get power to take care of their people, you're rapidly approaching what could be viewed as an Article 5 violation of NATO, which basically says if you attack one NATO nation – and Poland is a NATO nation – all of the remaining 29 nations need to come to their assistance," he said. "We are in an uncharted territory."

View: https://www.npr.org/2022/02/24/1082918651/sen-warner-on-u-s-response-to-russian-invasion-of-ukraine?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=nprnews

I'm surprised ukraine is so high. The people there seemed apathetic to losing so much land to the Russians already
Honestly they're doing a lot better than expected. Most analysts thought Kiev would've capitulated in a day.