Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's time for the Europeans to wake up and remilitarize

man i wonder why the tankies get so annoyed so easily :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

man i wonder why the tankies get so annoyed so easily :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You can't now feign the blithe memer after the OP you wrote, dipshit

You can't now feign the blithe memer after the OP you wrote, dipshit
Who's feigning the blithe memer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
why can´t they just wipe out these subhumanic trashes with nuke (in video game)?
Why did you have the add the video game part when this isn't even remotely legally questionable

Who's feigning the blithe memer :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why did you have the add the video game part when this isn't even remotely legally questionable
You :lul::lul::lul:

The Jews in Ukraine have historical grievances against the native Slavs. The Ukrainian president might use Slavic men as cannon fodder to get revenge for past massacres. If they had an ethnic Ukrainian president he might surrender and start diplomatic peace talks, but this guy is probably going to fight to the last man. :feelsUnreal:

NATO isn't shit without the United States and even now our military has been weakened from within where our assistance doesn't even make much of a difference anymore. Without United States monetary funding there would be no financial funding for NATO, simple as. :feelsjuice:
Good i hope it collapses. I hate modernist West

Good i hope it collapses. I hate modernist West
It will, but we'll be looking at a global dark age for the next hundred years soon afterward. Death, destruction, and chaos as far as the eyes can see everywhere, assuming we don't destroy all life on the planet first. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
It will, but we'll be looking at a global dark age for the next hundred years soon afterward. Death, destruction, and chaos as far as the eyes can see everywhere, assuming we don't destroy all life on the planet first. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil:
Sounds pretty based. This is what the World deserves for having been so violent, discriminating and mean to us incels:feelsokman:

CA56DFB9 9A35 4961 9EE6 26A6072F4AFA

US and NATO also don't play by the rules when they war against weak countries. They bend rules how they see fit. What they did on Middle East are war crimes, they proclaimed every citizen a terrorist and then kill left and right. They bombed civilian targets in Serbia and used depleted uranium. If Milosevic didn't accept defeat NATO soldiers would march into Serbia same as Russia did in Ukraine.

16902858 FF0E 485F 90D8 69CC336F9574

Edit: Never mind, already done an avatar joke related to your avatar in this thread.

Honestly they're doing a lot better than expected. Most analysts thought Kiev would've capitulated in a day.
'Those analysist' you mean SJW femenists and charismatic sheeps on twitter?

They should build a metal gear. Kojima is always right

How ironic.

Have someone you hate? Just get this bumper sticker, stick it on his car and have it smashed up in 24 hours.
20220302 222453

Last edited:
How ironic.

Have someone you hate? Just get this bumper sticker, stick it on your car and have it smashed up in 24 hours.
View attachment 584010
This is actually true of chinks but these same people call that racism and a conspiracy theory