Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its the end for me i might not be around much longer

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
This might be the end for me I have to accept my fate and accept my death when I do what I do soon I was coping with the blackpill I got used to it but I just got some news that I know if I hear it'll push me over the edge resulting in me losing everything I think 21 was long enough to live I know I'll contemplate but looking at my life I know what's best for me this is not a joke this just might be my end as I am not even bent on survival I'm drained enough

Did your mom or ex gf die?

See you tomorrow or in Incelhalla brocel

make your dEath unfoRgettable then :feelshmm:
My soul is screaming for me to do what needs to be done I'm losing my humanity man oh wait I was never human

You have a good family that loves you and is very rich.
Actually the opposite my family are scum my own parents didn't want me and walked away and the only person that took me in and raised me might just be sick and it's fucking with my head because between this and the blackpill I just feel so hopeless

Your mom doesn't care about you

Actually the opposite my family are scum my own parents didn't want me and walked away and the only person that took me in and raised me might just be sick and it's fucking with my head because between this and the blackpill I just feel so hopeless
This will be me in the future.