Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It’s that time of year again

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
I genuinely fucking despise valentines season. It serves as a consistent reminder that foids will forever see me as an unfuckable, awkward, and autistic monkey, all while other guys get showered with gifts, candies, and sex. Idek how I’m gonna make it throughout the month without losing my goddamn mind.

valentines day is just another fucking day of the year, everyday we get relationship mogged anyways

the couples may get more lovely at this time, but we get mogged everyday
hey, at least you're not a simp buying chocolates and roses for a foid who won't give you shit back.

time to save money on useless gifts :smonk:

Pure ropefuel and ERfuel day, right alongside New Year's

It's a crappy day invented to make you buy shit.

We need another shooting (in GTA V)
He was a hero
Nikolas_Cruz.png

This day is a commercial $ grab for the Jews

i want to kill myself. definitely suicidefuel.

This day is a commercial $ grab for the Jews
Every consumer good bought on this day is a free missile given to the israelian terrorist regime.

They should ban Valentines Day. Fuck that garbage, consumerist holiday.

I genuinely fucking despise valentines season. It serves as a consistent reminder that foids will forever see me as an unfuckable, awkward, and autistic monkey, all while other guys get showered with gifts, candies, and sex. Idek how I’m gonna make it throughout the month without losing my goddamn mind.
JUst wait until it's summer.
I sleep with open windows to not to fry in the heat and I can always hear music from afar and people partying and sometimes even foid voices.

Every Valentines day has been a rejection for me. Every single year I've asked out femoids in hopes of a date, only for them to say "I'm not looking for someone right now" then date a more attractive guy. Fuck.