Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

its sucks being a human incel but atleast

Recon9

Recon9

Officer
★★★
we arent chickencels, JFL if you're a chicken and you weren't born Chadchicken

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO3MCSFbx5E&ab_channel=SAFEAnimalAdvocacy[/video]

btw im not a vegetarian

Huh? I thought when we eat 'chicken' it was actually the males.
Although the shredder is harsh I do believe unwanted males would be better off if put down in a humane way during childhood.
Hypergamous species have no need for a 50/50 male/female ratio. They don't want us so why suffer?

FeminismsCancer said:
Although the shredder is harsh I do believe unwanted males would be better off if put down in a humane way during childhood.
Hypergamous species have no need for a 50/50 male/female ratio. They don't want us so why suffer?

nah unlike chickens unwanted human males have many uses (well I think male chicks go into dog food) so instead of aborting them or grinding them up we just give em copes and when they complain about not getting to experience a fundamental part of being human (look up wikipedias page on "sexual intercourse") just tell em "just work harder bro, wimmin love career driven men", said the attractive mcdonalds employee as he texted his girlfriend asking whos place should they meet up at for sex.

FeminismsCancer said:

Shredder is instant death tbh i wish id get grinded

women are chicken, men are roosters

I'm scared to watch that. Shit like that makes me want to be vegan. But I dont have the willower to do so.

FeminismsCancer said:

Do you think they same rules should apply to humans? If not enforced ATLEAST made available through voluntary euthanasia?

Virginp0wers said:
Do you think they same rules should apply to humans? If not enforced ATLEAST made available through voluntary euthanasia?

Definitely. Suicide should be widely available and shaming it should be illegal.
We are not wanted, least they can do is let us end our suffering in the most humane possible way.

FeminismsCancer said:
Definitely. Suicide should be widely available and shaming it should be illegal.
We are not wanted, least they can do is let us end our suffering in the most humane possible way.

It really pisses me off when people shame suicide and call it cowardly.

pretty brave thing to do in my op.

Dude, that's sad. I love animals. When I was in first grade, my class hatched chick eggs. We each had an individual egg and we got to take home the chick that hatched if we wanted. My little chick grew into a nice white rooster. He was skinny looking and incel-tier and his name was Tickles. He was a bro. I had him for two years and he died of heatstroke, RIP Tickles. That could have been my bro Tickles in that video. Just sad.

TheVman said:
women are chicken, men are roosters
females are hens, males are roosters, i forgot about that tbh