Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It’s such a joke that our society considers fucking someone you don’t really want to akin to torture or murder

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Especially women hold this boldfaced delusion that if you had to fuck somebody against your will then it’s on par with getting crucified or some nonsense and that you’ll bear some serious burden for the rest of your life.

[UWSL]Look, I get that it’s not a pleasant experience — I’m not claiming that it is, what I am claiming that women want everyone to believe that being raped is on par with full blown Soviet level torture techniques and they want everyone to believe it’s a crime on par with murder. And that is just fucking stupid as shit. They also believe and will tell you outright that a rapist should be crucified (a fate rather profoundly worse than rape) — and people just kinda agree with them even though they’re exaggerating how bad the one is and then equating it to other things which are far far far worse (like, not even remotely on the same level but people just nod and agree anyway).[/UWSL]

Especially on soy sites like Reddit you constantly see this kind of nonsense espoused (things like — “hurrr I couldn’t watch game of thrones because the way women are treated was just tooooooo aaaaawful boohoo” you know the drill).

Anyway, since I know IT cunts will twist my words because they don’t really care about our actual position only what they can easily strawman — I’m not advocating for the legality of rape nor am I claiming it’s not an unpleasant experience. What I am advocating for is for people to just stop fucking lying and exaggerating though. Women need to stop claiming that banging somebody you don’t want to is akin to torture and the way the west blows it out of proportion is just absurd at this point. Beyond that in “most cases” rape is more of complicated encounter than women would have you believe — usually it’s more “we were drunk and high and I regret this in hindsight” and less “I was attacked and beat up and raped in a dark alley”.

Last edited:
Another effect of Gynocentrism ---- :bluepill:-ed normies brainwashed into perceiving foid rape as an extreme form of torture akin to murder, where as male rape never receives the same degree of emotional reaction. This is a direct testament to the prevalence of foid worship among men in modern society.

A forced, unwanted massage will receive as much condemnation in society as murder. But forced massages cause much less physical injury to human body than attempted murder, talk less of murder. It clearly has to do with the sanctification of pussy. A foid's vagina in modern society is so holy and sacred, that any attempt to forcefully access it, is an abominable offence worthy of lynching, execution or life sentence (by white knights obviously :feelsseriously:).

Last edited:
Also it seems the only exception to this social phenomenon is foid sex workers. Normie society tend to show less sympathy for them when they become rape victims. Because there's a common belief in normie society that foid sex workers should expect to encounter violent, dangerous men in their line of work and be at risk of mortal injury due to the nature of their work.

Its funny, because ordinary foids engage in sexual activity with men almost as often as sex workers do, AND the conditions where ordinary foids and foid SWs allow their bodies to be used for sex, its basically the same (aka permission to directly access or acquire ownership of the sex partner's economic resources).

The only real differences between ordinary foid and foid SWs, is bodycount (even though many ordinary foids tend to have a double digit bodycount), and the fact that foid SWs tend to be more explicit about the conditions where they will consent to sex. Yet....... Despite the fact that ordinary foids and foid SWs are practically the same, the emotional response to the phenomenon of foid rape in normie society seems to be much more triggering when its done to ordinary foid, in comparison to when its done on foid SWs.

Last edited:
Another effect of Gynocentrism ---- :bluepill:-ed normies brainwashed into perceiving foid rape as an extreme form of torture akin to murder, where as male rape never receives the same degree of emotional reaction. This is a direct testament to the prevalence of foid worship among men in modern society.

A forced, unwanted massage will receive as much condemnation in society as murder. But forced massages cause much less physical injury to human body than attempted murder, talk less of murder. It clearly has to do with the sanctification of pussy. A foid's vagina in modern society is so holy and sacred, that any attempt to forcefully access it, is an abominable offence worthy of lynching, execution or life sentence (by white knights obviously :feelsseriously:).
Good points mate

True, its patently ridiculous. This shit even came up in a discussion I had with a girl recently where we were talking about The Boys and the character of Homelander (my avi) and I found it hilarious that the first thing she brings up is "he's a rapist!" Nevermind the fact that he's killed dozens of innocent people, including children, maimed hundreds more for life, and so on, the act of him fucking a woman for perhaps ten minutes without her full consent trumps all that in the average woman's mind lol

True, its patently ridiculous. This shit even came up in a discussion I had with a girl recently where we were talking about The Boys and the character of Homelander (my avi) and I found it hilarious that the first thing she brings up is "he's a rapist!" Nevermind the fact that he's killed dozens of innocent people, including children, maimed hundreds more for life, and so on, the act of him fucking a woman for perhaps ten minutes without her full consent trumps all that in the average woman's mind lol
That example convo you had is exactly the kind of thing I’m talking about lol :feelshaha:

as if most people use their brains properly

so called 'rape' isn't even that traumatizing. it's just another dick in a long line of dicks than a woman will take in it's lifetime. only differentiating factor is that it's not a chad.

holes are just dramatic, like with everything else.

so called 'rape' isn't even that traumatizing. it's just another dick in a long line of dicks than a woman will take in it's lifetime. only differentiating factor is that it's not a chad.

holes are just dramatic, like with everything else.

Especially women hold this boldfaced delusion that if you had to fuck somebody against your will then it’s on par with getting crucified or some nonsense and that you’ll bear some serious burden for the rest of your life.

[UWSL]Look, I get that it’s not a pleasant experience — I’m not claiming that it is, what I am claiming that women want everyone to believe that being raped is on par with full blown Soviet level torture techniques and they want everyone to believe it’s a crime on par with murder. And that is just fucking stupid as shit. They also believe and will tell you outright that a rapist should be crucified (a fate rather profoundly worse than rape) — and people just kinda agree with them even though they’re exaggerating how bad the one is and then equating it to other things which are far far far worse (like, not even remotely on the same level but people just nod and agree anyway).[/UWSL]

Especially on soy sites like Reddit you constantly see this kind of nonsense espoused (things like — “hurrr I couldn’t watch game of thrones because the way women are treated was just tooooooo aaaaawful boohoo” you know the drill).

Anyway, since I know IT cunts will twist my words because they don’t really care about our actual position only what they can easily strawman — I’m not advocating for the legality of rape nor am I claiming it’s not an unpleasant experience. What I am advocating for is for people to just stop fucking lying and exaggerating though. Women need to stop claiming that banging somebody you don’t want to is akin to torture and the way the west blows it out of proportion is just absurd at this point. Beyond that in “most cases” rape is more of complicated encounter than women would have you believe — usually it’s more “we were drunk and high and I regret this in hindsight” and less “I was attacked and beat up and raped in a dark alley”.
High IQ thread as usual, good job bateman-cel