Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] It’s such a beautiful day today

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
Can’t you see it? :feelsautistic:

No problem

The better you give yourself physically, the more you will be given back mentally. Treat yourself nice by buying something new. Try maybe meditating for a bit. Watch a good movie. Read a book or two.

I wish I’d learned to treat myself better when I was younger. I think I put way too much unnecessary stress and anger on myself.

Comfymaxxing is the way to go, bros. You won’t find a more succinct way of expressing “happiness” than to deliberately refrain from negativity. There is a reason this community is so massively detested. It’s way too depressing for normies to admit to a dark and bitter reality. No one likes attributing concerns to what might hurt them so the best they can get away with is at least not actively thinking about it for the moment.

copium-stop-coping.gif

I’m gonna get some ice cream now and be the happiest soul there is in the whole wide world. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
People would rather live the beautiful lie than to face the brutal reality.

What a beautiful day to go bERserk

today is shit and cold, grey day like any other

:feelscomfy: stay comfy bro

Today is shitty day like any other fay but shitter for reasons i cant tell

Let me cope in peace. :cryfeels:
cope-pepe.gif

Ngl, the do this and that bit does indeed sound Reddited and bluepilled but you can’t have it both ways, you have to cope and try to find your way to make things go for you. You can’t just rot on this forum 24/7 and expect not to go insane. That’ll only aggregate the suffering.