Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's strange that the things you want so badly are obtained by others who don't value them

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
Or they get it easily, or they don't get the benefit of it as you would.

That unpleasant feeling when people who are less intelligent, cultural, and suffering than you get what is crucial for you, what will motivate you to live, and what may change your future. :feelsbadman:

This especially applies to money, salary, and wealth!
Fuck the lucky ones and life that rewards them while not giving us even the bare minimum of what we desperately need. :reeeeee:

>romantic relationships are nothing bro they're a headache haha bro
>romantic relationships are hyahya so irritating :3 just be urself and wait for that someone special teehee :3

Wealth doesn’t do shit unless we are talking billions which VERY few have and it’s usually multigenerational wealth, that shit is rare af
Man, There is a middle and upper-middle class and a class below the poverty line like me, how can we be the same!

It's just easier for some than others, why is it not easier for me?!
Look at pewdiepie, one of the most famous people on the planet, there is no zoomer than doesnt know this nigga, he is super rich and STILL betabuxxes his ass off for some 5/10 becky with no tits and ass who 100% cucks him, this is the best he could get despite having shit ton of money and fame
That's what I'm talking about, why isn't I the one who is rich instead of pewdsoypie, wouldn't the world be better then?
Money ain’t shit in 2022,
Massive Cope
>romantic relationships are nothing bro they're a headache haha bro
>romantic relationships are hyahya so irritating :3 just be urself and wait for that someone special teehee :3
Just bro underestimate things that you don't have but everyone else has. Teehee :soy::foidSoy: