Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "It's spreading the women in my area are getting tired of the men they live/date/cohabitate with."

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/17d3hvx/women_arent_getting_tired_of_the_men_what_shes/

Original post:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cqhca/its_spreading_the_women_in_my_area_are_getting/

Holy fuck, those people are psychotic.

Some replies:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cqhca/comment/k5sbjl1/

"Yeah, we're acting like abusive psychos to our partners. Isn't it great that we are only assaulting them, throwing their property out of windows and calling the cops to take the away? If they were doing this to us, they would start shooting:foidSoy::foidSoy:, aren't we just perfect sisters:foidSoy::foidSoy:?"

Jfl. Literally the same type of logic that white supremacists use. "Well, our biased society says that they are more violent, therefore we must attack them first and attack them hard, because they would do worse to us:soy::soy:."

Holy fuck, it even has the same scenario where a member of the privileged group calls the cops on a member of an underprivileged group and the cops automatically take the latter away because the underprivileged group is seen as more violent. Yet, while R*dditors go into spasms whenever some whitie, especially a middle-aged Karen, calls the cops on a black person and accuse that Karen of wanting the cops to kill that black person, they cheer women doing this to men here, even though the sex difference in killing of unarmed suspects is bigger than the racial one:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cqhca/comment/k5umtmx/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cqhca/comment/k5seibh/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cqhca/comment/k5rt7ij/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/17cqhca/comment/k5tvzq3/

I don't even have words...

Literally the same type of logic that white supremacists use. "Well, our biased society says that they are more violent, therefore we must attack them first and attack them hard, because they would do worse to us:soy::soy:."
thats right, around blacks, expect attacks! i've seen videos enough to know what leads to a sucker punch, never relax! and most important, when you notice the nigger getting agressive, sucker punch him right in the neck first!

Last edited:
Knowing that 99% of women have the intelligence of a snail makes me feel a little less bad about being an incel. Imagine having to share your life with such NPCs with no reasoning ability of their own.

Just think about this, the ancient Greeks were the most advanced civilization of the time and they didn't let their wives out of the house and women didn't have the right to vote, it makes you wonder why. :feelsthink:

thats right, around blacks, expect attacks! i've seen videos enough to know what leads to a sucker punch, never relax! and most important, when you notice the nigger getting agressive, sucker punch him right in the neck
alright. lets see a video of you doing it :feelsjuice:

Ghost, bottle, out of, etc

Just think about this, the ancient Greeks were the most advanced civilization of the time and they didn't let their wives out of the house and women didn't have the right to vote, it makes you wonder why. :feelsthink:

no sympathy for bluepilled cucks.
Divorce rape them, false rape charge them, humiliate them, keep their balls blue.

not my problem
MSTOW

A lot of words for "I settled for Non-Chad, and now that we live in a female supremacist society, and my friends are getting anal creampied by Chad, I want it too! I'm jealous."

Women complaining about anything, is just the most pathetic thing in existence.

"The fact that women are fed up and Not Gonna Take It anymore is terrifying to mediocre misogynistic men…"

I love that she specified mediocre, misogynistic men :feelsseriously:
So obvious with whom they actually have a beef with...

I am convinced that sub is run by bots because even by female standards some of the posts on there are so fucking retarded.

The fact that women are fed up and Not Gonna Take It anymore is terrifying to mediocre misogynistic men
This is brutal. Most men are mediocre by definition. Like IRL I know dudes who make 200k+/yr, dudes who are 6ft4+, and dudes who are good looking but I don't know of a single one who has everything. These foids are chad only.

This is why society needs to take charge of women and remove their rights

These men are cucks who take it let them enjoy what was bubbling below the surface and for foids who think they're innocent no-one is killed for just a few words. Let the games begin

It's like a cult spreading lies. The cult of coochie

MGTOW

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN
Miss U GIF

View: https://youtu.be/YZ-psHW7isI?si=0KUndqhrYR9X2Yer

FFhx MIXIAYVEkk

Also could you make any more comparisons to "this is like when racist people do racist things" :soy: -arguments? We'll see how you talk when your country is getting brownified slav.

This sort of call to action or woman empowerment thread, I just find it strange.

Your already an extremely privileged group in society, I don't see the need.

I love that she specified mediocre
Emphasis on mediocre, they love the fact that the average man has to work very hard these days, the default on tinder is being gymmaxxed.

I feel like I can't put it into words properly but they love attacking the idea of the average man because they want us all to slave away competing and basically raising the bar higher and higher so that they can benefit from men even more, it sickens me.

Russia has a higher percentage of Mud people than Germanistan. (scroll down to see the legend).

Well that's assuming he's Russian and I guess I should be more accurate saying he should live in a brownified neighborhood.

Also i looked into this once because it felt like complete bullshit that my country has only 10-15% muslims and so I checked up stats from 2002 to 2023 and the muslim population barely grew according to our (((government funded statistics bureau))) which is impossible with the amount of rapefugees and the high birth rates they have. So I would take those numbers with a grain of salt. I think the government figures it's best to not wake up the sleeping normies.

Well that's assuming he's Russian and I guess I should be more accurate saying he should live in a brownified neighborhood.

Also i looked into this once because it felt like complete bullshit that my country has only 10-15% muslims and so I checked up stats from 2002 to 2023 and the muslim population barely grew according to our (((government funded statistics bureau))) which is impossible with the amount of rapefugees and the high birth rates they have. So I would take those numbers with a grain of salt. I think the government figures it's best to not wake up the sleeping normies.

Coming to a synagogue near you. (in Minecraft pocket edition)

Coming to a synagogue near you. (in Minecraft pocket edition)
This is why I don't understand all these Russia simps in the far-right who hate on "the West" islam is bigger in Russia than the rest of Europe and Putin bans/condemns islamophobia and quran-burning.
Also here are those numbers I was talking about

"Look goy the number actually went down, go back to watching your favorite sandnigger play football nothing to worry about here".

This is why I don't understand all these Russia simps in the far-right who hate on "the West" islam is bigger in Russia than the rest of Europe and Putin bans/condemns islamophobia and quran-burning.
Also here are those numbers I was talking about

View attachment 942713

"Look goy the number actually went down, go back to watching your favorite sandnigger play football nothing to worry about here".
How many of them votes?

How many of them votes?
Vote in elections?

I don't know. At this point in the Netherlands we have the black/tranny power communist party called (Bij1) with 1 seat and we have the islamic party called (DENK) with 3 seats out of 150. Which is not that much, still too much but not that much.

But a lot of them will probably just vote traditionally left parties like labour who are basically their own islamic party, a jew partyleader was once caught saying on camera "They are shitty morrocans but they are our shitty moroccans." Edit: they're actually both jews lmao what are the odds eh?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW61Bwt5UEE

Last edited:
Vote in elections?

I don't know. At this point in the Netherlands we have the black/tranny power communist party called (Bij1) with 1 seat and we have the islamic party called (DENK) with 3 seats out of 150. Which is not that much, still too much but not that much.

But a lot of them will probably just vote traditionally left parties like labour who are basically their own islamic party, a jew partyleader was once caught saying on camera "They are shitty morrocans but they are our shitty moroccans."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW61Bwt5UEE

Comment:
Ik ben geen PvdA-fan, maar kom op… Cohen bedoelt hier juist: ‘allemaal leuk en aardig hoe mensen ze noemen (bijvoorbeeld ‘kut-Marokkanen’, toentertijd), maar het zijn wel onze mensen’. Hij heeft zich altijd hard gemaakt tegen racisme en discriminatie. Kijk eens iets meer naar de bedoeling van iemand (duidelijk een goede) en laat los dat hij zich hier onhandig uitdrukt. Daar wordt de wereld een stuk leuker van.
Translation:
I'm not a PvdA fan, but come on... Cohen means here: 'it's all well and good what people call them (for example 'cunt Moroccans', at the time), but they are our people'. He has always taken a stand against racism and discrimination. Take a closer look at someone's intention (clearly a good one) and let go of the fact that he is expressing himself clumsily here. That makes the world a lot more fun.
:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Comment:

Translation:

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
He couldn't be further from the truth. The only reason he called them "our cunt morrocans" is because they vote for him, not because he considers them Dutch. He considers them his biological weapon against the goyim > clearly good intentions btw. But leave it to the Dutch to be absolutely clueless about the JQ or race realism, they're caveman racists at best which is okay but they are flimsy and will jump sides at the first sign of a friendly brownoid.

I wish there were more hidden cameras on these kikes, this was really good but it could've been so much better if he actually admitted he uses these brownoids as a weapon against whites.

He couldn't be further from the truth. The only reason he called them "our cunt morrocans" is because they vote for him, not because he considers them Dutch. He considers them his biological weapon against the goyim > clearly good intentions btw. But leave it to the Dutch to be absolutely clueless about the JQ or race realism, they're caveman racists at best which is okay but they are flimsy and will jump sides at the first sign of a friendly brownoid.

I wish there were more hidden cameras on these kikes, this was really good but it could've been so much better if he actually admitted he uses these brownoids as a weapon against whites.
The evidence of Kikes bragging about their crimes against the goyim is overwhelming, but showing them to people will accomplish very little since they've been indoctrinated into Jew-worship at a young age.

View attachment 942684

Also could you make any more comparisons to "this is like when racist people do racist things" :soy: -arguments? We'll see how you talk when your country is getting brownified slav.
Fair enough, my lived experiences are lacking in this area, but the people likely to be lurking this forum specifically to look for things to disagree with and shame us use logic and arguments like that, so I prefer using their own terms when turning those kinds of posts around.

Not from Russia btw and I agree with this:

It truly is funny when far-righters simp for a regime whose foreign policy and propaganda consists heavily of being thirdworldists that support much greater role in the world for Islamic, African and Latin American countries.

Fair enough, my lived experiences are lacking in this area, but the people likely to be lurking this forum specifically to look for things to disagree with and shame us use logic and arguments like that, so I prefer using their own terms when turning those kinds of posts around.
Okay that's fair.

Not from Russia btw and I agree with this:
It truly is funny when far-righters simp for a regime whose foreign policy and propaganda consists heavily of being thirdworldists that support much greater role in the world for Islamic, African and Latin American countries.
Yeah I don't trust them or like them, seems like they just hate the west and figured white nationalists are easy to get on their side since the West is persecuting us, but when Russia does the same they ignore it. Kinda sucks because it means the genuine far-right is even smaller than I thought it was.