Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's someones birthday at my office. Ughhh.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★
I'm at the office. It's a foids birthday. You know how normies are with birthdays. I feel like jumping out of the window. At least I got some cake so it's not completely terrible.

Why do people care so much about birthdays? I literally don't give a fuck even about my own birthday.

Why do people care so much about birthdays? I literally don't give a fuck even about my own birthday.
Guess bc they find more meaning in their own lives.

No one celebrated mine in any place :cryfeels:

cuck why would u eat a foid bday shit cake

Yeah, I hated these occasions too when I was employed.

Birthdays are pure normgroidism.

Happy birthday to jew

Because they are all narcissists and have such easy and pleasurable lives that it's worth celebrating. And then they shame you if you don't feel the same way. Like bitch my own life is trash so i sure as shit dont care about celebrating someone who has it way better than I

Really fucking brutal tbh.

I don't even consider my birthday as the anniversary of my life beginning. I believe life starts during pregnancy so I believe I was still alive in a different environment 9 months before I was born.