Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s so unfair

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Before some retard misunderstands this thread, NO I am not planning to troon out. I would never do that shit

But man, it’s crazy just how easy foids have their social lives

This thread is pretty much water, hence why I chose to post it in lounge instead of ID. But sometimes I just think about how much easier I would have it if I was a female

Literally every factor that handicaps me (except for being sub-5) would be “cute” or “quirky” if I was a hole

• curry (would give me a halo with brown girl fetishists)
• non-NT (“weird girls” are pretty much worshipped by normies)
• below average height (seen as cute for foids)
• severely undersocialized (ties back to what I said about non-NT)
• abusive parents (simp retards would send me money to “save me” and get me tf out of here if I was a fefail)
• physical defects (“OmG sO qUIrKY!!”)
• shy (just like weird girls, normies also worship shy girls)
• childish voice, high-trust face, frail (these require no explanation)

Even my pERsoynality which bluepillers say is what’s holding me back would be a halo if I was a foid (resentful against society: “OMG muh yandere gf!!:soy:”)

Foids can pretty much do no wrong in the eyes of society, they have it SO easy when it comes to dating and making friends yet still make up reasons to cry and bitch about how they’re so under-priveleged and disadvantaged in society

If you're born male you have already lost at this point

Nigga this is no laughing matter, society is so fucking cucked that everything people hate us for, foids get WORSHIPPED for

People always talk about how our handicaps wouldn’t be handicaps if we were female, but I hardly see anyone mention the fact that they would actually be BENEFITS if we were females

Interacting with women makes my life miserable

Interacting with women makes my life miserable
I don’t even interact with them. Would be actual suifuel getting to see every little detail of how they pretty much live on an entirely different plane of existence compared to me

I don’t even interact with them. Would be actual suifuel getting to see every little detail of how they pretty much live on an entirely different plane of existence compared to me
You gotta understand your enemy so you don't get played by them

Unless you go full neet isolation

yeah u see this alot with girls with autism, all of their quirks are cute and endearing cause they are a girl but if youre a guy its weird and creepy and funny. nothing groundbreaking lol but i understand the frustration

You gotta understand your enemy so you don't get played by them
Play us? For the most part, foids don’t even interact with ugly men

Maybe you aren’t ugly though, I’m assuming you’re probably an average looking but non-NT guy which is why you’re here

nothing groundbreaking lol but i understand the frustration
Yeah I’m aware this thread is water, you’re right I’m just trying to vent my frustration

I have no troon feelings whatsoever but I think about how much easier my life would be if I was a foid more than I’d like to admit

It’s as PersonalityChad said above, it’s pretty much over if you’re a male in 2023

@decembrist_kirillov another user here that gets foid interaction? :feelswhat:

Females hardly even exhale in my direction

Yeah when I was a bluepilled kid I thought being 'quirky' could be a good thing for me. It has not been.

Yeah when I was a bluepilled kid I thought being 'quirky' could be a good thing for me. It has not been.
JFL same

Thought it could be a good thing back in high school, found out the hard way that’s absolutely NOT the case

@decembrist_kirillov another user here that gets foid interaction? :feelswhat:

Females hardly even exhale in my direction
sub5 females are invisible to me tbh