Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill İt's so unfair for fatcels

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Since media is promoting fat acceptence there is no men in fat acceptance movement and nor this movement rank fat men.İf you're fat man even fat women don't want you while fat women larping about how fat acceptance is important and people should accept their bodies.There is always double standarts and it is so unfair. A fatcel has no place in society but fat foids (landwhales) can larping fat acceptance.I think landwhales ones who has high date standarts,they want Chad more than stacy because it is harder for them to get Chad so they likely end up betabux

Even incels hate fatcels. It's GIGAOVER for them.

Whats unfair actually? Just fucking lose the weight. Fatcels have it the easiest.

Being a fat fuck is way fairer than being any other kind of incel, unless you have a thyroid condition you can just go for a run and stop eating so many burgers. Meanwhile uggos and manlets have been cursed from the womb to the tomb.

Yes but fat acceptance will never be a real thing because it defies biological reality

Whats unfair actually? Just fucking lose the weight. Fatcels have it the easiest.

That's doesnt work if you have shit tier genetics,you'll just end up skinny fat

dude atleast as a fatcel you can lose weight. if that's your only problem, you're golden. unlike height/frame/skull/the million other bone-based death sentences you can't change

dude atleast as a fatcel you can lose weight. if that's your only problem, you're golden. unlike height/frame/skull/the million other bone-based death sentences you can't change

I been a fatcel and it is not like this bro.if you have incel genetics when you lose weight,you'll end up worse. skinny fat

Fat acceptance is so land-whales can get Chad while they would never even consider dating a fat man, because women are entitled and feel they deserve the best of the best.

JFL just lose weight how bout be a manlet bro?

“Fat acceptance” is entirely about fat foids wanting to fuck chad. They would never look twice at a fat dude - unless he’s tall enough to counter it. Tall fat men are fine.

Tbh you can lose weight but you’ll probably still be incel because you got fat due to depression in the first place, and you were depressed due to inceldom, and you were incel due to being sub-8

Im NoT fAt Im cUrVy So rEsPeCt Me YoU bIGoT
iStock-493743344-400x400.jpg

Since media is promoting fat acceptence there is no men in fat acceptance movement and nor this movement rank fat men.İf you're fat man even fat women don't want you while fat women larping about how fat acceptance is important and people should accept their bodies.There is always double standarts and it is so unfair. A fatcel has no place in society but fat foids (landwhales) can larping fat acceptance.I think landwhales ones who has high date standarts,they want Chad more than stacy because it is harder for them to get Chad so they likely end up betabux

Why do you care if land whales have higher standards? Is your goal to fuck a land whale or a 7.5+ Stacy? Fuck fat foids I rather fuck a Fleshlight.

Just lose weight theory...? Fatcel = Braincel :woke:
5facd50ff2b0091a070842051f9a65bc

Being a fatcel is the worst thing in the world.

It's like being a big stupid titan in Attack on Titan and when you lose weight it's like you become a titan shifter and are finally free.

Bullshit, losing weight won't make you into some facially aesthetically pleasing chad, make you taller or fix up your abhorrent frame.