Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's so tiring being a subhuman

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
Every day that I go out into the world I am discriminated against because of my looks, as many of you are. So I am constantly going in and out of fight-or-flight mode. My senses are heightened, I'm always looking around for threats, and I never get a moment's rest.

Judgement lies around every corner, people are always staring at me for my subhuman looks. They give me extremely critical glances and they don't care if I notice that they looked. Every little move I make, every small behavior, every word I say, every breath I breathe, I am judged for it. And it never stops.

And that is so tiring to exist in that mode for every second that I am in the outside world. I always want to sleep because of it, i expend so much energy during the day when I'm around normies. There are thousands upon thousands of normies in my town alone and there is no avoiding most of them. My town is overcrowded and the population is too big for our area and our roads, so I'm always being judged even if for a moment I feel relatively alone.

Only when I am locked away by myself in my room at home am I safe. I feel safe from judgement and criticism, and I can shut out the light from the outside world and just sit alone in the dark where I can be okay. There's no normies or Chads or foids to mog me or judge me. And in those moments I am glad to be where I am.

I dissociate so badly that there are days where I genuinely cant remember things that happened like 20mins ago because I am just not mentally there

this thread is one of the most relatable ones ive seen on this site.

I stay at home, lock myself in, for me it's good tbh. so people are not discriminated me.

Every day that I go out into the world I am discriminated against because of my looks, as many of you are. So I am constantly going in and out of fight-or-flight mode. My senses are heightened, I'm always looking around for threats, and I never get a moment's rest.
Yep, I can also relate to this one. It's like being constantly in a hostile environment.

this thread is one of the most relatable ones ive seen on this site.
:yes::yes:. especially the part when he said that every movement and breath he makes outside he feels judged for it. its not just foids and chads its just soyciety in general judging you based on your looks

The only escape is going back home and drinking vodka.