Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It’s so sad that realizing my biggest mistake was being really really ugly

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Damn ,I always thought why very bad stuff happens to me , bullying/ostracizing/gaslighting/teasing

finally I found out

I was really really fucking ugly

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Yes, society wants us to suicide or turn gay so our defective genes don't get passed on.

tough luck i guess

we have been shat on our whole lives

Damn ,I always thought why very bad stuff happens to me , bullying/ostracizing/gaslighting/teasing

finally I found out

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
the normies are ugly inside, at least we are good people inside

Same, I have recently taken the heightpill, realizing how being 5'7 extremely negatively affected my whole life both in terms of my sour relations with foids and in terms of the humiliating treatment I've been receiving from men. It's only recently that I realized that I am a ridiculous and pathetic manlet, as all the people who mistreated me never explicitly mentioned my height, so I could never quite figure out what the problem was and why I was getting all this unmerited antagonism and hostility. But now I know that I've been getting all this crap -- all these automatic and contemptuous rejections by foids, all these years with zero IOIs, and all this condescension and negativity from men -- because I am very short. :feelsBox:

But that's what the blackpill is about mostly. :incel:

it was meant to happen, your genetic composition determines your whole life including the choices you make

the normies are ugly inside, at least we are good people inside
Dis right, based

341d3f6461fb4dcccd27f126c8efb519

Hab u seen an alien?

Same, I have recently taken the heightpill, realizing how being 5'7 extremely negatively affected my whole life both in terms of my sour relations with foids and in terms of the humiliating treatment I've been receiving from men. It's only recently that I realized that I am a ridiculous and pathetic manlet, as all the people who mistreated me never explicitly mentioned my height, so I could never quite figure out what the problem was and why I was getting all this unmerited antagonism and hostility. But now I know that I've been getting all this crap -- all these automatic and contemptuous rejections by foids, all these years with zero IOIs, and all this condescension and negativity from men -- because I am very short. :feelsBox:
Same and I have a disproportionate body and a very ugly face

It is quite strange that nobody told it to you. The hight is the most important thing for everybody and everybody speaks about it all the time. It is impossible to miss it. Even strangers you do not know comment your height. Very strange ....

Attractive people live life on easy-mode, I'm sorry, but it is painfully obvious. :blackpill:

It is quite strange that nobody told it to you. The hight is the most important thing for everybody and everybody speaks about it all the time. It is impossible to miss it. Even strangers you do not know comment your height. Very strange ....
I think that it really depends on location. I'm sure that if I had grown up in the USA, I'd have been heightpilled a decade ago, because Americans are direct and impolite and tell you exactly what they think about you, which is not the case in other cultures.

I think that it really depends on location. I'm sure that if I had grown up in the USA, I'd have been heightpilled a decade ago, because Americans are direct and impolite and tell you exactly what they think about you, which is not the case in other cultures.
Even my family speaks about the height all the time at any occasion. They explain social situations by the height. Even my beloved grand ma told me after her stroke that I was blackpilled and that she did not like my look at all. Well, everybody speaks about it all the time during my whole life.

It doesn't even have to be ugliness. If people find any vulnerability in you they will exploit it, human nature is a bitch.

finally I found out

:feelsrope: never began
It doesn't even have to be ugliness. If people find any vulnerability in you they will exploit it, human nature is a bitch.
Human nature is easy to manipulate.:feelskek: especially those who don't follow the yeagercelist ways
Attractive people live life on easy-mode, I'm sorry, but it is painfully obvious. :blackpill:

It really is like that tbh