Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's so over. I'm thinking of committing suicide.

X

Xanadu

Greycel
Here in the mountains right now, skiing, a collegiate excursion. The life we dreamt of, of blissful longing being quenched by beautiful college girls with their shiny, golden areoles of hair, their slender downy limbs, their acrid tongue with all the rest of warmth and love you could imagine. I watch other handsome college friends take this, unwittingly, unaware of the incendeniary harm they cause to those tossed to the sideline. When a girl converses with the group and looks at everyone except you, her eyes glancing right past you. Her crisp replies and tired face when she deigns to look at you. It's all overwhelming and if by the grace of God, the skis went from under me, and I was caught in a tumble that could only conclude in death on these Pyrenees slopes, I would not have the power to even try to prevent death. I am so broken by this world. It's so over for me, but on second thought, it never really even began.

There were a few avalanches recently, are you telling me you just escaped one and nearly died?

How old are you? You should try it in Asia before you even think about killing yourself

Hahahahaa you think that's bad? You should hear my fucking life! at least you have friends. I'm basically homeless and don't even have food to eat im getting so skinny and my family disonwed me years ago

Jockcel said:
Go to Asia.

Honestly I'm considering it after university. Any idea where in Asia? I feel China is not for me.

TheVman said:
Hahahahaa you think that's bad? You should hear my fucking life! at least you have friends. I'm basically homeless and don't even have food to eat im getting so skinny and my family disonwed me years ago

We are your family

Xanadu said:
Honestly I'm considering it after university. Any idea where in Asia? I feel China is not for me.
South East Asia.

I'm not sure "acrid" means what you think it means.

OP sounds like an even more autistic version of Elliot Rodger

noooo thatll be 2 in a week. look at what the normies have done to us

It's not over, it's not over, it can't be over.

Xanadu said:
When a girl converses with the group and looks at everyone except you, her eyes glancing right past you. Her crisp replies and tired face when she deigns to look at you. .

This here is one of the things that sets my depression off. Nonverbal rejections are worse than verbal rejections because you will look crazy/delusional if you call them out on it even though you can clearly see they are rejecting you. They'll say "You are seeing things" or "seek therapy"

Xanadu said:

Fake attention whoring title fuck head

Its not over because it never began.

At least harvey killed himself because of all the problems, the blackpilled depression, that comes with being ugly. You just wanna die cause you cant have a prime blonde....... Which is dumb and lolworthy. But your life your choice.

Don't give up yet! There has to be someone out there for you and you have your whole life to search, keep up the hope.