Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's so over for us

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
I remember I was watching some interview of a musician I like. The interviewer was some 80+ year old, and the musician was around 60. They got to a section where the interviewer asked the musician some questions that were submitted by the audience. One of them was when was your first kiss. The musician said it was when he was 16-17, and that was with his first girlfriend. The interviewer was shocked, thinking that was extremely late and surprised that he didn't kiss a girl when he was 12. This is a fucking old ass 80 year old boomer too. To think 70 years ago, 12 year olds were kissing, and even now I am a KHHV. I guess I always knew these things happened young but this was sort of the event that opened my eye, that even having a first kiss at 16 is considered late. That too by an old boomer, when sexual events have accelerated a lot.
Another brutal teen love pill, when the interviewer asked that guy what his then girlfriend is doing now, he said instantly "married and divorced" with some regret. It really is over for all of us :society:

Nuke this world (in world War 3)

Yeah we are so far off the mark compared to normies it's almost hilarious. And people think materialism or years of self improvement just for the chance to betabuxx is a substitute for reaching developmental milestones at a normal time.

it's not our fault, it's the woman/girls who chooses their partners and not us, and if you aren't chosen for some reason(looks, height, NT) then it's not your fault. I know what I've said is pretty much basic in the BP community, but I have to remind myself that it's not my fault because of the sheer brutality of our situation.

Yeah we are so far off the mark compared to normies it's almost hilarious. And people think materialism or years of self improvement just for the chance to betabuxx is a substitute for reaching developmental milestones at a normal time.
Betabuxxing is hell. I don't get how these normie redditor typed who constantly shit on wageslaving and wageslave environments tell us to wageslave. Yes spend 40+ hours a week doing shitty tedious work you're probably underpaid for in an environment where prices are rising. And even if it did work our development would be completely stunted.

it was over before it started :fuk:

I remember I was watching some interview of a musician I like. The interviewer was some 80+ year old, and the musician was around 60. They got to a section where the interviewer asked the musician some questions that were submitted by the audience. One of them was when was your first kiss. The musician said it was when he was 16-17, and that was with his first girlfriend. The interviewer was shocked, thinking that was extremely late and surprised that he didn't kiss a girl when he was 12. This is a fucking old ass 80 year old boomer too. To think 70 years ago, 12 year olds were kissing, and even now I am a KHHV. I guess I always knew these things happened young but this was sort of the event that opened my eye, that even having a first kiss at 16 is considered late. That too by an old boomer, when sexual events have accelerated a lot.
Another brutal teen love pill, when the interviewer asked that guy what his then girlfriend is doing now, he said instantly "married and divorced" with some regret. It really is over for all of us :society:
The IPhone was a mistake :feelsrope::feelsrope: